GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WARNING TO ALL NEWBIES."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/11/00 at 22:45
Regular
Hello. My name is, all look to the left now, yep, Grix Thraves.

I have decided to write a little information guide for you...

There are certain rules you must abide by to be liked on this forum.

(1). You have undoubtably come on this web site to win a game. Writing about console wars will not win you a game, because, unsuprisingly, its been done HUNDREDS OF TIMES.

(2) Be nice to people, and respect their opinions. If the first message you write, or actually any message, contains biased pickery like "The PS2 is crap, and it suxs a$$" you will be completely ignored.

(3) Don't come on here pretending you've been here as long as anyone else. You can ONLY do that if you manage to stay for a week.

(4) Don't talk about this forum.

(5) Don't ever, EVER, post poems. You will be tracked down and quartered for doing so.

(6) Don't talk about this forum.

(7) If this is your first night, you must fight.

(Why the hell did I have to say all those numbers?)

(8) And once you understand that joke, you are fully recognised as a Special Reserve member.
Sat 11/11/00 at 11:05
Hey you must agree with rules 4 and 6 were in the SR club and we play TTT and RRV all day(well when some of us get PS2 in a couple of weeks anyway)
Fri 10/11/00 at 21:46
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
>And once you understand that joke, you are fully recognised as a Special Reserve member.

I get the joke now! The numbers were in brackets and your brain (which talks in brackets like this) complained about saying them!

Did anyone else get it?
Thu 09/11/00 at 21:49
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
I agree with the rules except numbers 4 and 6
Wed 08/11/00 at 22:06
Regular
can't think of anything good to say.......
Wed 08/11/00 at 21:58
Regular
"I like cheese"
I've been going under my proper ant name all the time: Ant. I am Ant. I could use my proper nickname Coolio Santos but I don't want to change. {:)
Wed 08/11/00 at 19:15
What? You mean I've been going under my real name for all this time, when I could've had a nickname! damn.

Blue
Wed 08/11/00 at 19:12
Regular
I would get a nickname if i were you.
Wed 08/11/00 at 18:00
hi____i
Mon 06/11/00 at 17:23
Regular
"Wait, he's going to ask for forgiveness..."

"..."

"Wait for it!"

"... **** me that hurts, wow! Can ya stop with the pokers please, they really sting."
Mon 06/11/00 at 09:22
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Grix, m8, I feel like that when I get out of bed every day, so try to think of something novel for my demise, will you please? Like 5 pieces, that would be new. I could do my impression of William Wallace then.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.