GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WARNING TO ALL NEWBIES."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/11/00 at 22:45
Regular
Hello. My name is, all look to the left now, yep, Grix Thraves.

I have decided to write a little information guide for you...

There are certain rules you must abide by to be liked on this forum.

(1). You have undoubtably come on this web site to win a game. Writing about console wars will not win you a game, because, unsuprisingly, its been done HUNDREDS OF TIMES.

(2) Be nice to people, and respect their opinions. If the first message you write, or actually any message, contains biased pickery like "The PS2 is crap, and it suxs a$$" you will be completely ignored.

(3) Don't come on here pretending you've been here as long as anyone else. You can ONLY do that if you manage to stay for a week.

(4) Don't talk about this forum.

(5) Don't ever, EVER, post poems. You will be tracked down and quartered for doing so.

(6) Don't talk about this forum.

(7) If this is your first night, you must fight.

(Why the hell did I have to say all those numbers?)

(8) And once you understand that joke, you are fully recognised as a Special Reserve member.
Sat 04/11/00 at 22:45
Regular
Hello. My name is, all look to the left now, yep, Grix Thraves.

I have decided to write a little information guide for you...

There are certain rules you must abide by to be liked on this forum.

(1). You have undoubtably come on this web site to win a game. Writing about console wars will not win you a game, because, unsuprisingly, its been done HUNDREDS OF TIMES.

(2) Be nice to people, and respect their opinions. If the first message you write, or actually any message, contains biased pickery like "The PS2 is crap, and it suxs a$$" you will be completely ignored.

(3) Don't come on here pretending you've been here as long as anyone else. You can ONLY do that if you manage to stay for a week.

(4) Don't talk about this forum.

(5) Don't ever, EVER, post poems. You will be tracked down and quartered for doing so.

(6) Don't talk about this forum.

(7) If this is your first night, you must fight.

(Why the hell did I have to say all those numbers?)

(8) And once you understand that joke, you are fully recognised as a Special Reserve member.
Sat 04/11/00 at 23:09
Regular
The fight club joke?

Fair enough, or am I missing another joke, and will I thus never know what's going on with all you seeming regulars, slagging each other off, one rule 2 for us, another for you?
Sat 04/11/00 at 23:13
Regular
Nope, not that one. :)

When we make fun of eachother though, we put :) at the end, to show we're only having a laugh.

And number 9, never question my insanity.
Sun 05/11/00 at 13:04
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Well said GRIX!
Sun 05/11/00 at 14:51
Am I fully reckognised as a member?
Sun 05/11/00 at 14:56
You will be recognised as one of "us", as long as you stay here for longer than a week, don't leave as soon as win a game, and don't ever insult me otherwise me and my Ant colony shall ruin your life!!! {:)
Sun 05/11/00 at 15:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Well I have been on for about a month and have won a game and I am still here. So I like to call myself one of 'us'.
Sun 05/11/00 at 15:46
Farras.

Ant and his colony will attack you if you're nice too him or not...only the other day, whilst he playing in his computer office, his friends came through my living room window to get, yes you guessed it...sugar. Ants love the stuff.
Sun 05/11/00 at 17:05
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
you suddenly made your self the hosts! whats happening, this is like the film 'lord of the flies' if you don't know it, then I can't help your mad minds. calm down, i know it's annoying when new people come here writting 'witty' or biased letters, a new kid will always write something already talked about as most of you stay on here for a few hours and don't stop going on and on, it's like your fingers don't stop! most of the things you mentioned are always in topics of a different name, because someone always changes the plot!
Wheres Ali? he stopped writing.
Sun 05/11/00 at 17:11
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I've read the rules, and do agree,
By them I will abide,
But poetry is a similie for winning games,
(I've tried.)
It doesn't work, that is true
But at least it's fun to try,
So if I must just break one little rule
I'll break that one, even if I must risk die (ing).

Regards

Fantasymeister (Poet Laureat)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.