GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England 1 0 Brazil"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/06/02 at 08:08
Regular
Oh yes. Great Owen goal!!
Fri 21/06/02 at 08:08
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Oh yes. Great Owen goal!!
Fri 21/06/02 at 08:26
GOAL FOR BRAZIL! Noooo!
Fri 21/06/02 at 08:27
Regular
Wot a goal!
Fri 21/06/02 at 08:28
In more than five words, I'll give my opinion on the match so far:

I wasn't expecting a goal so early on. I thought Owen or Rivaldo would've scored perhaps half an hour later, but Owen got it in early, perhaps to their advantage, but it gave Brazil plenty of time to catch up, and they did, when Rivaldo knocked a superb goal in. Where the hell was England's defense!?

Is it me or are both teams being really clumsy today. Seaman and Beckham both got hurt in the first half.

It'll be interesting to see how it goes for the rest of the match, certainly.
Fri 21/06/02 at 08:33
Regular
¸.·´¯`·.Rivaldo! Rivaldo! Rivaldo!¸.·´¯`·.

Finally, England get punished for sitting back and defending.

The England defense has been breached, aint been done for a long time now! Maybe the nerves may come in now, as they know they aint invincible!
Fri 21/06/02 at 08:36
I wasn't expecting a goal so early on. That was pure stupidity on the part of Brazil's goalkeeper, who went far too forward, so Owen could've easily scored, in a number of ways, lofting it over the goalie, for one. I thought Owen or Rivaldo would've scored perhaps half an hour later, but Owen got it in early, perhaps to their advantage, but it gave Brazil plenty of time to catch up, and they did, when Rivaldo knocked a superb goal in. Where the hell was England's defense!? That was terrible on the part of England, especially as they had defended so well up to that point. Is it me or are both teams being really clumsy today. Seaman and Beckham both got hurt in the first half. I was impressed with Ferdinand's performance out there, especially the set up for Owen's goal at the 23 minute mark. I still hate Danny Mills', his only impressive performance being against Denmark, in my opinion. And as for Heskey, I'd say that he hasn't really got invovled in this match much. Has been Owen pretty much all the way. I can see England getting frustrated, and as Brazil have just taken a massive morale boost, England making many mistakes, possibly losing them the match. So, here's the events so far:

23 minutes - Goal - England - Owen
43 minutes - Goal - Brazil - Rivaldo

It'll be interesting to see how it goes for the rest of the match, certainly. And with that, I leave you with Ian Wright and the crew...
Fri 21/06/02 at 08:39
Regular
Remember the last time a South American team equalised against England on the stroke of half time? :)

What fine worked goal it was in France 98, and this Rivaldo goal was similar in some ways...Really must have deflated the English spirit for sure!
Fri 21/06/02 at 08:47
GOAL FOR BRAZIL! NOOOOOOOOO! SEAMAN!!!
Fri 21/06/02 at 08:49
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Dreadful start to the second half...

Jeez
Fri 21/06/02 at 08:49
Regular
LOL!!!!

Seaman must be still dazed from that challenge in the first half :)

England on the back foot for the first time in the World cup...Lets see what they are really made of now...

All England have had to do so far in the world cup is sit back and defend...LEts see how England attack when they gotta defend against the best attack in the world.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.