GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FF10 - ~this is how you do it~"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/06/02 at 21:07
Regular
Okay, there's been a lot of Final Fantasy 10 stuff floating around the various different forums, from the sentence long 'cn u hlp me im stk on da boss ya no da 1 near dat road' types, to proper, decent conversations where every post is a couple of paragraphs long.

Anyway, the purpose of me starting this is for the very, very advanced players. When I say advanced, I mean 100 hours plus. While I'm not really this far, I have done a lot of the bonus stuff. So this thread can be used to talk about all the extras, bonuses and most importantly - who is better than who.

I've just finished my first Blitzball season and came second. I can now get Wakka's Celestial weapon, giving me a grand total of 5 (I think). Tidus's, Lulu's, Yuna's, Wakka's and Rikku's.

Also, my Wakka is amazing on the sphere grid, and he's completed about 2/3 of it, whereas the rest of my people are more like 1/3. I don't know why, but he always seems to get 1.5x the amount of AP that everyone else does, for no reason.

So then, chat away. I'll start the topic off by saying, oh, who's defeated all the dark aeons. Don't suppose I'll get many replies to that question though...
Sun 23/06/02 at 18:59
Regular
"¬_¬"
I have everybody's except for Aurons. I don't know where to get it, and all the nasty dark aeons lurking about really annoys me. Plus, I want to get all the Al Bhed primers but apparently I missed a load in Al Bhed Home. I went to find them and got killed by Dark Ifrit. It's not fair, I'm stuck! :S
Mon 24/06/02 at 14:31
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
i just killed Dark Valefor.
he was quite easy when i done delta attack and you get a weapon for Auron which does break damage limit and first strike.
SORTED!
Mon 24/06/02 at 14:33
"High polygon count"
½pint wrote:
> Also, my Wakka is amazing on the sphere grid

I tried my Wakka on the National Grid, but all I got was sever burns.
Mon 24/06/02 at 14:33
"High polygon count"
Severe burns, even.

But it was almost severed!
Mon 24/06/02 at 14:38
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
LOL at wookiee.
Tue 25/06/02 at 21:01
Regular
"¬_¬"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> ½pint wrote:
> Also, my Wakka is amazing on the sphere grid
>
> I tried my Wakka on the National Grid, but all I got was sever burns.

When it comes to Final Fantasy, burning is my forte.

Long story cut short:

Bought a Cactuar doll the other day, not very big about half the size of the one Lulu uses in FF10. And I burnt it with a lighter when I got to school.

DON'T SMOKE, IT'LL ONLY CAUSE CANCER, HARM AND GRIEF. I NEVER HAVE, NEVER WILL AND DON'T WANT TO SMOKE OR HAVE A LIGHTER.

I prefer using matches...
Tue 25/06/02 at 21:56
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
½pint wrote:
I NEVER HAVE, NEVER WILL AND DON'T WANT TO SMOKE

Ahhh but there's always the chance when you're drunk.
Wed 26/06/02 at 20:33
does anyone know the difference between the two different sphere grids. I'm sure nearly everyone selected the beginner one but what does the other one do?
Wed 26/06/02 at 20:36
does**
Wed 26/06/02 at 20:39
Regular
"¬_¬"
Absolutely no difference other than the layout. There are exactly the same number of every sphere, node, and blank node.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.