GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-box is my hero story"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/06/02 at 19:49
Regular
DOM DOM DOM oh our hero "its huge its heavy its slow its got no good games its craply coloured and its got a not very nice control pad its X-BOX DOM DOM DOM" what will happen to X-BOX will it a: get taken of the market will it B:bankrupt microsoft or wil it c:be brought by people to shoot at (easy target being so big) well the answer is that they are all right X-BOX is so crap i just have to swear if you really want a good console get a gamecube purple,sexy,small,cute,nice control pad,good games inculding mgs a new one!,orginal and of course small.
Thu 20/06/02 at 22:06
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Eses wrote:
>if you really want a good console get a gamecube
> purple,sexy,small,cute,nice control pad,good games inculding mgs a new
> one!,orginal and of course small.

LMFAO ;-)) Thats cute. Hope you enjoy Barbie, Flintstones : Viva Rock Vegas and Nickleodeon. ;-))

MGS - I don't remember the new MGS game being announced for GC - from what I've heard, its PS2 and X-Box.

Original ? Hmmmmmmmmmm, ok, a couple of games are but you can hardly say everything about it is original ::cough:: remakes ::cough::

And as for that last bit, I think Gar-J might wanna get Whitestripes in here now. ;-))

Anyway cheers muppet - been hoping for someone to laugh at and you fit the position nicely. ;-))
Thu 20/06/02 at 21:16
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Eses wrote:
> what will happen to X-BOX will it a: get taken of the market

Not a chance, XBox and GC are performing roughly the same worldwide.

will it B:bankrupt microsoft

Microsoft as a company is estimated to be worth 38 Billion dollars. If anyone is more likely to go Bankrupt, its either sony or nintendo.

or wil it c:be brought by people to shoot at (easy target being so big)

Eh, wha?

well the answer is that they are all right X-BOX is so crap i just have to swear if you really want a good console get a gamecube purple,sexy,small,cute,nice control pad,good games inculding mgs
a new one!,orginal and of course small.

*Yawn* Take your fanboy rantings elsewhere.

Well, if you say so then it must be true.
Thu 20/06/02 at 20:11
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Oh, really?

How old are you?
Thu 20/06/02 at 19:49
DOM DOM DOM oh our hero "its huge its heavy its slow its got no good games its craply coloured and its got a not very nice control pad its X-BOX DOM DOM DOM" what will happen to X-BOX will it a: get taken of the market will it B:bankrupt microsoft or wil it c:be brought by people to shoot at (easy target being so big) well the answer is that they are all right X-BOX is so crap i just have to swear if you really want a good console get a gamecube purple,sexy,small,cute,nice control pad,good games inculding mgs a new one!,orginal and of course small.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.