GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-box is my hero story"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/06/02 at 19:49
Regular
DOM DOM DOM oh our hero "its huge its heavy its slow its got no good games its craply coloured and its got a not very nice control pad its X-BOX DOM DOM DOM" what will happen to X-BOX will it a: get taken of the market will it B:bankrupt microsoft or wil it c:be brought by people to shoot at (easy target being so big) well the answer is that they are all right X-BOX is so crap i just have to swear if you really want a good console get a gamecube purple,sexy,small,cute,nice control pad,good games inculding mgs a new one!,orginal and of course small.
Fri 21/06/02 at 19:11
Regular
Coming bottom is nothing to be proud of fool! I love playing games but consoles are not sexy, you are just a mis-guided fool that gives Nintendo a bad name! Shame on you.
Fri 21/06/02 at 18:55
idiot says:I think you better get a life mate, girls are sexy and only geeks say stuff like that.

Look are you a pervo or something it was a figare of speach dunce! all u think about is girls beging sexy well have you gat a nice porsh no u probly have a crappy 3 wheeled van (true VERY TRUE) so you say that i'm a geek i'll have you know that at school i got the lowest in the class cos i'm a dunce! see what i mean i can't speak right (or even type right)
Fri 21/06/02 at 18:46
well my story is all true gamecube is faster cheaper and all the rest plus its getting all the good games that x-box has.
Thu 20/06/02 at 23:23
Regular
*smacks self on forhead*

Oh God another gimp has arrived to spout bull crap and make Ninty's look like a bunch or performing animals.
Thu 20/06/02 at 23:16
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
It's funny 'cause it's true.

All these ninties (and sometimes PS2 owners) think they're so great when they come here and badmouth the Xbox. The truth is, we just sit here sniggering at them.
Thu 20/06/02 at 23:07
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
"Last month, X-Box Man confronted Fanboy, his narrowminded, Halo cussing arch nemesis. But away from the anonymity of internet forums, Fanboy is weak..."

Genius ;-)) Also loved the little description of him before - like the two panels stuck to his head to block out all reason and other peoples views. ;-))
Thu 20/06/02 at 22:56
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Or hitting them over the head with it :D

Xbox man is the perfect description of what crap us lot have to put up with. The whole army of cloned narrow-minded fanboys in this months issue really made me laugh. It's so true!
Thu 20/06/02 at 22:47
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
When I read "X-Box Man" in the official mag (the magazine having a laugh with a comic strip style superhero), why do I always seem to picture Fanboy as Ninties like the one that started this cack ?

Come to think of, strangling them with the X-Box controller wire would be fun. ;-)
Thu 20/06/02 at 22:12
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Do these people acually think that we will go and sell our console and go and buy their favourite?

I mean, what do they think they can achieve by saying our console is crap, other than looking stupid of course.
Thu 20/06/02 at 22:09
Regular
Eses wrote:
> DOM DOM DOM oh our hero

My sentiments exactly, great console and definatley a hero.

>"its huge its heavy its slow its got no good games

Slow? With a pentium 3 processor, 733MHZ of speed and an 8GB Hard Drive, this would make it the fastest console ever! Although having said that I am yet to see it run out of my room so I couldn't really comment on the rest. Erm no good games... Let me see:

Air Force Delta Storm
Black And White
Blade 2
Bruce Lee: Quest For the Dragon
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Burnout 2: Point Of Impact
Commandos 2
Conflict Desert Storm
Dead To Rights
Delta Force: Black Hawk Down
Die Hard
Dino Crisis 3
Duke Nukem Forever
Enter The Matrix
Good Cop Bad Cop
Gun Valkyrie
Halo Online
Halo 2
Hitman 2
House of the Dead 3
Hunter: The Reckoning
James Bond 007: NightFire
Lord Of The Rings
Max Payne 2
Medal Of Honour: Allied Assault
Metal Gear Solid Substance
Midtown Madness 3
Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance
Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis
Prisoner Of War
Project Ego
Rainbow Six: Raven Shield
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
Return to Castle Wolfinstien
Rocky
Serious Sam
Shenmue II
Shenmue III
Soul Calibur 2
Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic
Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter Special Edition
Superman: The Man Of Steel
SWAT: Global Strike Team
Terminator Dawn of Fate
Timesplitters 2
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Unreal Championship
WWE: Raw Is War
WWE: Raw Is War 2
X-MEN Wolverines Revenge

Yes very poor games. I just wish that I could share the games you own on your GameCube but I suppose I will just have to put up with this very mediocre list.

>its craply coloured and its got a not very nice control pad

Matter of opinion, that must mean you don't like the black GameCube then? Not very nice control pad... If you have even held one then I would answer to this but and I quote, " not very nice control pad ", Doesn't really mean anything to me as you haven't discussed:

The design
Button Layout
Control scheme
The size
Comfortable or not
Playability
Or why?

> its X-BOX DOM DOM DOM" what will happen to X-BOX will it a: get
taken of the market

Doubt it weasel boy, with 200 games promised by christmas, a 7 year gaming plan and the massive introduction of Xbox live next year I think we can safely say that this console will be around for many years to come.

>will it B:bankrupt microsoft

Erm... Tough question here. I the past decade I think I have seen... 0 companies go bankrupt after a very successful life and with a net value of 36 billion and an ever growing work force I think it would take a nuclear warhead to stop Microsoft and the Xbox, better keep hoping!

>or wil it c:be brought by people to shoot at (easy target being so big)

Why would people pay £200 + just to shoot at it? What are you talking about chimp features? I thought you bought games consoles not brought them? Never mind just a minor point.

>well the answer is that they are all right X-BOX is so crap i just have to
> swear if you really want a good console get a gamecube
> purple,sexy,small,cute,nice control pad,good games inculding mgs a new
> one!,orginal and of course small.

MGS? As far as I am aware there is no MGS game planned for the GameCube! Sexy? I think you better get a life mate, girls are sexy and only geeks say stuff like this! You really do apply the size factor to your argument a lot, do you think that the smaller it is the better the game you will get on it? Original? Let me see:

8GB Hard Drive.

Huge online plans that will allow the download of new levels, characters and Gaming Demos.

No need for a memory card.

Customizable soundtracks that can played back through the game.

Plays DVD's, Music CD's and Games.

Brillaint Dolby 2.1 and 5.1 sound stations can be used in conjunction with the games to deliver a truly oustanding gaming expereience.

Redefined the First person genre with Halo.

In my book I would that these were very original ideas, I know the PS2 plays DVD's and music CD's but the GameCube can't!

One last thing, go back to you forum as I have noted your name and will be taking this further, it is about time that fools like you got delt with properly!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.