GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-box is my hero story"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/06/02 at 19:49
Regular
DOM DOM DOM oh our hero "its huge its heavy its slow its got no good games its craply coloured and its got a not very nice control pad its X-BOX DOM DOM DOM" what will happen to X-BOX will it a: get taken of the market will it B:bankrupt microsoft or wil it c:be brought by people to shoot at (easy target being so big) well the answer is that they are all right X-BOX is so crap i just have to swear if you really want a good console get a gamecube purple,sexy,small,cute,nice control pad,good games inculding mgs a new one!,orginal and of course small.
Mon 24/06/02 at 20:33
Regular
Mantis wrote:
> Eses wrote:
> X-box is slow very slow compared to gc
>
> Just keep telling yourself that mate.

lol.
Sun 23/06/02 at 21:24
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Eses wrote:
> X-box is slow very slow compared to gc

Just keep telling yourself that mate.
Sun 23/06/02 at 20:10
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> Donkey Kong
> Mario
> Luigi
> Diddy Kong
> Princess
> Conker
>
> Now the games:-
>
> Luigis Mansion
> Mario Party 3
>
> Gets a bit the same? Jeez GC fanboy shutup. At least xbox has decent
> games, extreme graphics power, fast, broadband capability, dvd
> capability, hard drive, excellent controller (All the things that the
> gamecube lacks)

I'm not gonna reply to that cause I can tell you guys are just getting pieced of about all the flack your console is receiving from a select group of inbreds. One thing I will say gamezfreak is that's crap but anyway....

ESES go away you annoying fool, when God was handing out intelligence you where obviously to busy jacking off in the toilet. Stop spouting your BS and go away.
Sun 23/06/02 at 19:58
X-box is slow very slow compared to gc more expensive, bigger,crap controler,name on good thing for x-box hardware wise apart from the hard drive.
Sat 22/06/02 at 09:15
Regular
Oh yeh, like savatt said, think about the gamecube games.....

Let me think, whats that word again? Sequels, thats the one. Characters on gamecube:-

Donkey Kong
Mario
Luigi
Diddy Kong
Princess
Conker

Now the games:-

Luigis Mansion
Mario Party 3

Gets a bit the same? Jeez GC fanboy shutup. At least xbox has decent games, extreme graphics power, fast, broadband capability, dvd capability, hard drive, excellent controller (All the things that the gamecube lacks)
Sat 22/06/02 at 09:09
Regular
As usual gamecube fanboys, slagging off xbox in an xbox forum

1 word for ya mate

Retard.
Fri 21/06/02 at 23:06
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Good God i'm getting deja vu, this thread is exactly the same as the XBOX STINKS thread a while back.
Fri 21/06/02 at 21:12
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Don't blame you mate, once you've seen one fanboy, you've seen em all.
Fri 21/06/02 at 20:22
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I really can't be bothered to write a proper reply to this.
Fri 21/06/02 at 20:16
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Eses wrote:
>i'll have you know that at school i got the lowest in the
> class cos i'm a dunce! see what i mean i can't speak right (or even
> type right)

Well that explains the crap post you wrote. And as for all the good games on X-Box coming out on GC - HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah, you keep believing that mate. ;-))

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.