GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Gaming Guru"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/11/00 at 17:26
Regular
So she has left after winning it makes me sick.
Sun 05/11/00 at 15:41
Oh...I'm not very good at French either, but that could be cos our french teacher is German!!!!!!

I wanted to I.T but our school, being the crap thing that itis, doesn't do it. We don't do a top ten in subjectsmat our school. Yes, as you say SHEEPY, you are very good, and I'm not.
Sun 05/11/00 at 15:33
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I don't do GSCE's I live in Scotland. I have my mock Standard Grades in December. I am also very good at subjects, I am in the top 10 in Chemistry, Credit Maths, English, Physics, Geography and French.

SO I am very good :)
Sun 05/11/00 at 15:26
I'm in set 4 out of 6 for maths. But for my courseworks I get 7,8,7. That's my highest so far. I'm not brilliant at anything, accept art, thats the only thing I'm going to get an A for...and maybe geography...but all the rest will be Bs.,,accept for history, or any of the sciences, cos I'm crap at them...:)
Sun 05/11/00 at 15:23
Thank you!!
Sun 05/11/00 at 15:21
Regular
Well done!
Sun 05/11/00 at 15:14
I could say something about my GCSE's, but I'm only doing my Year 9 SATS this year, so I have no idea what's going to happen with my GCSE's. I am in set 1 for Maths, and I came in the top 10% of best results in my big Year 7 English test!!
Sun 05/11/00 at 14:59
Regular
For my GCSE Science I was predicted a D at some stages, upgraded to a final C, and in the exam, I got an A.

That doesn't mean doen't work though, as you do need to revise.
Sun 05/11/00 at 14:25
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
what ever you do, don't think about your predicted grades, they're never like it, I don't know one person that got anything like they're predicted results, don't know why, they don't spend much time thinking about it.
i did better in the subjects I was told I was doing badly in, but I tried harder in those just so i could rub their faces in it afterwards, also, try as hard as you can for your GCSEs you can only do the coursework once, you can take the exam again, but the Crswrk can't be changed and it is usually the most important part of your grade. I regretted not working hard enough because i could take the grammer school course because i failed by one mark! but now i am happy as i'm in a better course with funnier people, my humour doesn't show though, ha ha.
Sun 05/11/00 at 14:19
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Hey, what exams are you revising for? Is this your A level January modules or GCSE mocks? I did my gcses last year, and believe me, they really do get easier every year- last year most of them were a doddle- even in subjects i'm no good at!

Rav
Sat 04/11/00 at 18:16
Regular
"Excommunicated"
SORRY :) It is just everyone disapperas after they win which annoys me.

Anyway I need to start revision soon so I may not be on for a lot in the near future.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.