GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Gaming Guru"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/11/00 at 17:26
Regular
So she has left after winning it makes me sick.
Sun 05/11/00 at 16:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Nae bother Grix!

Just jealous because I will take over Bill Gates mantle of richest guy in the world in the future will my great invention.

An alarm clock that does not break when you throw it off the wall.
Sun 05/11/00 at 15:52
Regular
You.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha.

Sorry.
Sun 05/11/00 at 15:50
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Who are you talking to?
Sun 05/11/00 at 15:48
Regular
"I think I am (not trying to be modest) just natually smart"

You know, Perfect Dark has won loads of times as well! The lucky git!

:) Just a joke!
Sun 05/11/00 at 15:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I am anything but a swot, I make fun of them I think I am (not trying to be modest) just natually smart.

It annoys my teachers because sometimes I out smart them and they get annoyed at me.
Sun 05/11/00 at 15:44
Regular
Don't take your anger out on paper though, you know it's bad.
Sun 05/11/00 at 15:42
oops, the computer disconected
Sun 05/11/00 at 15:42
Regular
Whoops. Better make sure I'm here.
Sun 05/11/00 at 15:41
Regular
Exams are one of those things that mean everything in life, but in reality, means nothing.

You can go through school, working as hard as you can, and get all A's at the end. Then you can get good jobs, earn lots of money doing jobs that you weren't born to do.

Or you can take your time at school, finding out what your weaknesses are, and your strengths, and working for your strengths, and away from your weaknesses.

Then when you leave school, you will know what makes you happy at work, and what you enjoy doing. You can then go on to enjoy your life, and make a living at the same time.

Money is not everything, as the swot of the class may think.

I am lucky, as I do not need to do much revision, and I am a pretty good allrounder, although I'm rubbish at art. :)

I like designing and making things, and I am an inventor. I am not a doctor, lawyer, or phsyiotherypists, or a good speller. :)

So why should I work hard through half my life, to end up in a job I am not happy with? To earn loads of money? That is the only feasible answer.

I want to go on to, either make films, or make games.

I think I would rather make films, but I enjoy computers, and all sorts of stuff concerning it, so I am safer there.
Sun 05/11/00 at 15:41
Oh...I'm not very good at French either, but that could be cos our french teacher is German!!!!!!

I wanted to I.T but our school, being the crap thing that itis, doesn't do it. We don't do a top ten in subjectsmat our school. Yes, as you say SHEEPY, you are very good, and I'm not.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.