GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Gaming Guru"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/11/00 at 17:26
Regular
So she has left after winning it makes me sick.
Mon 26/05/08 at 20:40
Regular
Hi
So I have just read all the Chaptisodes
This is a really good site, I was laughing so hard at Chaptisode1 and 3 that my flat mate came in to see if I could breath ok.:)

10 points
Wed 02/04/08 at 08:43
Regular
Loving the comic so far keep up the good work.
Wed 02/04/08 at 00:31
Regular
Hello! Welcome to Chat the Heroics, our official message board! Leave a message and get some chat going! There isn't much to discuss at the moment, but let us know what you think anyways!

Are you loving the site? Are you hating it? What should we change? Want to talk about games? Go ahead! There is no rules. But since there is no swear filter, please don't abuse it! Please keep it as family friendly as possible. :)

-Adam
Mon 06/11/00 at 17:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I have my last mock on the 20th of December I think.

Anyway last time on my 3rd year exams (don't know what the years are in England) anyway it was last year and I had 10 mocks over 5 days, I had all of mine in the first five days with Chemistry last I was ****** nackered.
Sun 05/11/00 at 19:26
Regular
I took another IQ test just now, at www.IQtest.com

Woohoo!! I'm a genius now!!!

I got 156 for my I.Q. That means I am, on the genius factor, a "Genius".

Yeah!

(I got 170, I'm a "Higher Genius.")

B****rd.
Sun 05/11/00 at 18:57
Regular
Strange maybe this topic will reach higher than that bias one.
Sun 05/11/00 at 18:54
Regular
Good luck everyone with exams soon, anyway.

I took an I.Q. test the other day, I can't remember what the number was, but it said I was a "entry-level genius".

I love that. I'm going to write it on my CV.
Sun 05/11/00 at 18:49
I've got my mocks soon and I'm not looking forward to them! My last exam is on the 23rd December and it's a Business Studies exam! DOH!

2 days before christmas and I'm sitting in an Ice cold hall with 600 other kids all chewing their pen lids
Urrrgggggh

Save ME!!!!!!!!
Sun 05/11/00 at 16:55
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Biggest qualification I ever got was my driving licence, that took 2 goes. Apart from that I'm now studying for a BSc (Hons) in Mathematics and have an IQ rated at 161. I only passed 3 O Levels because I didn't turn up for the other nine. Now you know.
Sun 05/11/00 at 16:41
Regular
I should get an A* in Science, English and Maths.
History is an A. And hopefully, B's for the rest. You see Sheepy, I'm "Naturally Smart" and a "Swot" which = huge success! (I'm hoping...)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.