GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can we beat Brasil?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/06/02 at 16:18
Regular
We now know we Face Brasil in the next round of the World Cup, before this cup began a lot of people were writing off Englands chances to even qulify from the famously named 'group of death' let alone be facing one of the best teams in the world in the Quarter finals.

They said "England wont qualify" - We did

They said "England will be lucky to get anything from Argentina" - We Did

They said "It will be diffcult to Beat Denmark" - But We won it fairly easily.

England keep on defying the odds, but does now come the hardest game we have played in this tournament having beaten the favorites?

I was the first to write off Brasil's chances before the WC began because I felt that their form was not good, but they have been playing really well and come through their group with ease, but have they been tested? They certainly don't look brilliant at the back and I think we can certainly exploit them, as Belgium showed.

I think England are now a team that noone really wants to face, and with the Likes of Seamen, Nicky Butt, Rio Ferdinand and Becks coming into form at the right time, I think we can beat them and if we do I think we will go on to win thw World Cup.

What do you think?
Mon 17/06/02 at 16:18
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
We now know we Face Brasil in the next round of the World Cup, before this cup began a lot of people were writing off Englands chances to even qulify from the famously named 'group of death' let alone be facing one of the best teams in the world in the Quarter finals.

They said "England wont qualify" - We did

They said "England will be lucky to get anything from Argentina" - We Did

They said "It will be diffcult to Beat Denmark" - But We won it fairly easily.

England keep on defying the odds, but does now come the hardest game we have played in this tournament having beaten the favorites?

I was the first to write off Brasil's chances before the WC began because I felt that their form was not good, but they have been playing really well and come through their group with ease, but have they been tested? They certainly don't look brilliant at the back and I think we can certainly exploit them, as Belgium showed.

I think England are now a team that noone really wants to face, and with the Likes of Seamen, Nicky Butt, Rio Ferdinand and Becks coming into form at the right time, I think we can beat them and if we do I think we will go on to win thw World Cup.

What do you think?
Mon 17/06/02 at 16:25
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah I think we can beat Brazil. They're not invincible and even though we have shaky moments, we always raise our game in these situations. :-)

I really believe we can win the World Cup, I said this before the tournament and I still believe it now. I don't think we've had a better chance of winning it than now, theres been some real shock results in this tournament.
Mon 17/06/02 at 16:26
Regular
"Bobba you"
I think England will win! And if we do we will go on to with the WC wel thats my opion.

:D
Mon 17/06/02 at 16:29
Regular
"England skipper"
I think we will beat brazil.
Mon 17/06/02 at 16:30
Regular
"Whatever!"
We can beat Brazil! They havent really come up against quality opponents as yet and going on todays performence against Belgium I dont think we have anything to fear!
Mon 17/06/02 at 16:33
"High polygon count"
A performance like those against Argentina and Denmark will see us past Brazil easily, I reckon.
Mon 17/06/02 at 16:40
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
If we beat Brazil, which we can, then we'll win the World Cup. They are extremely dodgy at the back, and haven't come up against a proper defence yet in the whole tournament.
Mon 17/06/02 at 16:41
"High polygon count"
We certainly can't afford another "do nothing" second-half.

I think the biggest deciding factor will be the heat, though.
Mon 17/06/02 at 16:46
Regular
"Long time no see!"
England have proven the critics wrong and so have Brazil - so we're both in a pretty similar situation.

The game could go either way I spose, but I still only see Brazil nicking it. What they lack in defence they make up for with more in that fearsome attacking line-up.

Rio Ferdinand WILL struggle this time round!!
And Seaman will feel so old that his hair will go a white/grey colour, leading to his long greasy black hair falling out at full-time.

Ronaldo's on-form now, and he'll destroy us as long as he can get the service he didn't always get today. And as for Rivaldo, he's scored in every game so far - what's gunna stop him scoring on Friday!
And there's always Denilson to come off the bench! :S
Mon 17/06/02 at 16:49
"High polygon count"
Solskjær wrote:
> Ronaldo's on-form now, and he'll destroy us as long as he can get the
> service he didn't always get today.

Well, if Belgium can stop the service, I'm sure England can.

It all depends how we go about the game, but I know we're capable.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.