GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Updated CAW Listings"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/06/02 at 10:29
Regular
People are putting in Updated CAW listings all of the time. So instead of me putting in all your CAW's profiles, why don't everyone put in there own. That way no one can say "You've got my old CAW profile there" or something like that.

WRESTLER NAME : Scotty the Doggy but popular as STD
ENTRANCE MUSIC: Who Let Da Dogs out by The Baha Men
DESCRIPTION OF WRESTLER : STD is a Popular individual. His popularity is mainly down to his Super Crazy (Wrestler in ECW if you didn't know) style wrestling. Which involves being a complete Lunatic and throwing your body everywhere and anywhere. STD has had numerous Heel/Face turns but is better used as a face. STD has a high entertainment value and has had a massive push leading him to CAW Heavyweight Championship contender
HEIGHT: 5,9
WEIGHT: 223lbs
FINISHER : Crazysault
DESCRIPTION OF FINISHER (detailed) : Its The Shooting Star Press
FAVOURITE MOVE: The Strike (Gore/Spear)
SUBMISSION FINISHER: Crazy Stretch
DESCRIPTION OF SUBMISSION: Its a Walls of Jericho but pulling arms as well as legs.
REGULAR MOVES (3 or 4 of these) : Diving Moonsault to the outside, Spinning Wheel Kicks, Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex, Holding arms out straight PileDriver
FACE OR HEEL (so that we can write if you are booed or cheered) : FACE
Sun 29/09/02 at 22:19
Regular
"I like cheese"
Jericho15, if you want to create a CAW then make sure you put it in here, and just basically do what everyone else has.
Wed 21/08/02 at 19:12
Regular
WRESTLER NAME : The Jackal
ENTRANCE MUSIC: Contorted Piano music, as yet unidentified
DESCRIPTION OF WRESTLER : The Jackal entered SRW under an anonymous pseudonym, aided by the gimmick that was to earn him the initial nickname 'The Masked Man'. A mysterious, somewhat rogue figure, The Jackal proved to be a thorn in the side of many of SRW's big players, until he unveiled himself recently in an epic Triple Threat Tag Match, a move that reveberated around the wrestling world. The mack may have gone, but the mystery that shrouded this enigmatic character has failed to subside. The fans know little of him - a fact that pleases this battle scarred, world weary warrior. He's style is predominantly hardcore - reflected in his preferred choice of weapn, a 2x4 (wrapped in barb wire, when the occasion calls for it), a throwback to years of tough match worked in Japan and Mexico - now, it seems, a style that will transfer to SRW.
HEIGHT: 6,2
WEIGHT: 247llbs
FINISHER : Jack(al)knife Powerbomb
DESCRIPTION OF FINISHER (detailed) : As above
REGULAR MOVES (3 or 4 of these) : Moves consistently used are power moves such as DDT's, a variety of suplxes and occasionally the piledriver. Not the quickest in the ring, but forceful.
FACE OR HEEL (so that we can write if you are booed or cheered) : Tweener
Wed 21/08/02 at 18:50
Regular
POP for that LL Cool guy.
Mon 29/07/02 at 18:16
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hehe, now we know that Starlight's alive I await Jetster's match with Hawk with baited (sp?) breath. :D

Just to remind you Andy, only DW can be thrown out of SRW. If Jetster wins he's out, and if Jetster loses then he's back in full-time. Reaver stays, no matter what...fortunately. {:)
Mon 29/07/02 at 17:58
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Cheers Scott. :0)

I must have missed this by when searching for it.
Sun 28/07/02 at 10:26
Regular
POP for Starlight!
Wed 26/06/02 at 22:29
Regular
"..."
Starlight wrote:
Longy's (does he even come here anymore)
>
I feel really bad that I made him our first ever CAW champion now :(
Wed 26/06/02 at 19:41
Regular
"everyone says it"
WRESTLER NAME : JobyOne.
ENTRANCE MUSIC: Without Me -remixed (Eminem)
DESCRIPTION OF WRESTLER : JobyOne is a wrestler unlike most others, he just doesn't care what he does and who he does it to. Most famous for smashing a crowd members face with a steel bar, and then using that crowd member to hit his opponent (in which he received a three year ban and jail sentence). JobyOne is back, and here to stay. To make an alliance with him, is to save yourself.

HEIGHT: 5,11
WEIGHT: 270lbs
FINISHER : Ter-nominater
DESCRIPTION OF FINISHER (detailed) : Beats himself against his opponent.
FAVOURITE MOVE: The male slap (KOable)
SUBMISSION FINISHER: Per-notrodactyl.
DESCRIPTION OF SUBMISSION: Makes dinosaur noise and throws his own face against opponents privates.
REGULAR MOVES (3 or 4 of these) : Simple effective wrestling, prefers objects. Headlock, barehug and plough drives.
FACE OR HEEL (so that we can write if you are booed or cheered) : Neither, he is what he wants.
Wed 26/06/02 at 18:25
Regular
Here ya go Starlight:

WRESTLER NAME : Kid Rock
DESCRIPTION OF WRESTLER :his entrance has green strobe lighting(like DX) he wears a white T Shirt (like the rock has when he ain’t wrestling) and black Adidas trousers (like most wrestlers wear before they wrestle)
FINISHER : KR Slam DDT
SUBMISSION: Ankle lock
DESCRIPTION OF FINISHER (detailed) : Angle slam into a DDT
REGULAR MOVES (3 or 4 of these) : Double arm DDT, Belly to belly suplex, the rocks Spinebuster, Piledriver
FACE OR HEEL (so that we can write if you are booed or cheered) : Face

WRESTLER NAME: Longy
DESCRIPTION OF WRESTLER :he’s quite tall and muscley like The Rock
FINISHER : Longstar
DESCRIPTION OF FINISHER (detailed): first i kick them in the stomach they duck i hold them @ the side of me then pull them up on my shoulder then i kind of powerbomb them with me going down as well and landing on my butt so i can pin fast
REGULAR MOVES (3 or 4 of these) : DDT, Powerslam, Spine Buster and moonsault of top rope
FACE OR HEEL (so that we can write if you are booed or cheered) : i think my wrestler will be a FACE he is charasmatic and fights the heels the crowd love him

Name: The Rat (allardini)
Height: 5 " 9
Weight: 200lbs
History: Once livin' on the streets, he found talent in an Ecw for being great at Hardcore wrestling. He has been jobless since they shut down.
Attire: All Black clothes with dashes of grey.
Finishers: 1)Swanton Leg Drop - A swanton flip that finishes with a leg drop
2)Rathouse - Undertaker's new dragon sleeper choke hold
Fan Favourite: No, only DW likes him.
Music: A mixture of Rhyno, Raven and Maven
Tag Team partner: Dead Wonder
Tue 25/06/02 at 23:18
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I need the Rat's, Longy's (does he even come here anymore) and Kid Rock's profile if anyone could post them for me.

Much appriciated. Ta.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.