GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Updated CAW Listings"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/06/02 at 10:29
Regular
People are putting in Updated CAW listings all of the time. So instead of me putting in all your CAW's profiles, why don't everyone put in there own. That way no one can say "You've got my old CAW profile there" or something like that.

WRESTLER NAME : Scotty the Doggy but popular as STD
ENTRANCE MUSIC: Who Let Da Dogs out by The Baha Men
DESCRIPTION OF WRESTLER : STD is a Popular individual. His popularity is mainly down to his Super Crazy (Wrestler in ECW if you didn't know) style wrestling. Which involves being a complete Lunatic and throwing your body everywhere and anywhere. STD has had numerous Heel/Face turns but is better used as a face. STD has a high entertainment value and has had a massive push leading him to CAW Heavyweight Championship contender
HEIGHT: 5,9
WEIGHT: 223lbs
FINISHER : Crazysault
DESCRIPTION OF FINISHER (detailed) : Its The Shooting Star Press
FAVOURITE MOVE: The Strike (Gore/Spear)
SUBMISSION FINISHER: Crazy Stretch
DESCRIPTION OF SUBMISSION: Its a Walls of Jericho but pulling arms as well as legs.
REGULAR MOVES (3 or 4 of these) : Diving Moonsault to the outside, Spinning Wheel Kicks, Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex, Holding arms out straight PileDriver
FACE OR HEEL (so that we can write if you are booed or cheered) : FACE
Sun 13/10/02 at 11:47
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hehe, another great new CAW, I'll add him to the roster, just aslong as you keep checking up on all the CAW matches etc.
Sun 13/10/02 at 09:56
Regular
"bWo > You"
WRESTLER NAME: LL Cool TT
HEIGHT: 6’
WEIGHT: 246 lbs.
ENTRANCE MUSIC: I Monster – Daydream in Blue
DESCRIPTION OF WRESTLER: Heading to the ring in blue combat trousers, a long-sleeve white t-shirt and a blue waist-jacket (a la Austin) with ‘bWo’ in rhinestones on the back, the fiendishly technical LL Cool TT has been compared to Chris Benoit in his ECW days, using mainly scientific submission moves and technical joint breakers, but also hitting some power moves as well. He is well-known for taking a lot of punishment and being able to go the distance. In Japan, he became widely appreciated for being the ‘Iron Man’ after winning numerous Iron matches by huge margins. His ambition is to end his career in Mexico, and he hates the hardcore style, believing it’s not ‘proper wrestling’. His major weakness is that he is prone to bleeding fairly early on in the matches. He has recently been trying to resurrect the bWo.
FINISHERS: 1. The Cool Box – Like Mikey Whipwreck’s stunner off the top rope, but instead of the chin connecting with the shoulder, the opponent’s face is crushed.
2. Double D Death Drop – Basically a reverse double arm DDT.
REGULAR MOVES – Shoulder stunner, Bareback, Frog Splash Elbow Drop, Standing Bionic Elbow, Pearl Harbour – Gets the opponent in a dragon sleeper and then lowers their head to his knee.
SUBMISSION FINISHER: Ice Burn – Gets the legs in a Mexican surfboard position, but then puts the opponent in a dragon sleeper at the same time.
FACE or HEEL: Very much a Cyrus/Angle-type heel, in that he always finds a problem with the fans from the different areas, and mocks them about it. Is also very clever, only wrestling when he has to.
CATCHPHRASE: “I’m bluer than you!” (Also starts off his music)
Thu 10/10/02 at 22:33
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Jericho15 wrote:
> Bazzman wrote:
> FACE OR HEEL (so that we can write if you are booed or cheered) :
> Face(but might become a face in the future ;-)!)
>
> Ha, look for the mistake...

:P oh i feel like an anus.. lol
Thu 10/10/02 at 22:27
Regular
"I like cheese"
Oops, one more:

The Jackal (RM18)
Thu 10/10/02 at 22:26
Regular
"I like cheese"
Here's the updated list of CAWs and finishers (some have gone to Oxford Valley Wrestling, and their are some new guys too.) It also has whether they are heel or a face next to their names:

The Cong Man- (Hardcore Gorilla) Finisher: The Congo Bongo (Neutral)
Ice Blaster- Finisher: Ice Block (Face)
Kid Rock- Finisher: KR Slam DDT (Face)
Hawk (AfroJoe)- Finisher: Hawk Screwdriver (Neutral)
Reaver (Ant)- Finisher: DDT-Driver (Heel)
Longy- Finisher: Longstar (Face)
Mouldy Cheese- Finisher: Mouldmission (Heel)
Scotty The Doggy- Finisher: Crazysault (Face)
RkS- Finisher: RkS Facebuster (Face)
DW- Finisher: Dead DDT (Heel)
Grandprix- Finisher: The Finish Line (Face)
Jetster- Finisher: Money Maker (Heel)
The Crusher (Tazz)- Finisher: The Gore (Face)
RawisAndy- Finisher: Jimjamjaha (Heel)
The Rat (allardini)- Finisher: Swanton Leg Drop/Rathouse (Neutral)
The Psychiatrist (MikeAll)- Finisher: The Psychoanalyser (Face)
Cabbage Man (Bizarre Cabbage)-Finisher: The Cabbage Effect (Face)
DaGroover-Finisher: GroveJet (Face)
JobyOne (er-no)-Finisher: Ter-nominator (Neutral)
Phoenix (Bazzman) – Finisher: Phoenix Splash (Face)
Stone Edge (Jericho15) – Finisher: Power Stone (Heel)

And here are the current CAW Championships and their holders (could change at Do or Die though, which begins tomorrow):

CAW Heavyweight Champion : The Psychiatrist (MikeAll)
CAW Tag Team Champions : The Elements (Reaver (Ant) and Jetster)
HardCAW Title:- Scotty The Doggy (Figo)
LightCAW Tittle:- The Rat (allardini)
Thu 10/10/02 at 22:19
Regular
"I like cheese"
Those two CAWs are fine, I'll add you to the roster and they'll soon get involved in the CAW matches!
Thu 10/10/02 at 22:03
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Bazzman wrote:
> FACE OR HEEL (so that we can write if you are booed or cheered) :
> Face(but might become a face in the future ;-)!)

Ha, look for the mistake...
Thu 10/10/02 at 21:56
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
missed out low blow b4 refs back turned.
Thu 10/10/02 at 21:54
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
WRESTLER NAME : PHOENIX
ENTRANCE MUSIC: HARDY BOYZ
DESCRIPTION OF WRESTLER : HIGH FLYER WITH A HARDCORE BACKGROUND ASWELL AS BEING ABLE TO PULL OF POWERFUL MOVES BECAUSE OF HIS HEIGHT, ALSO ABLE TO SORT RIGHT FROM WRONG
HEIGHT: 6, 6
WEIGHT: 276lbs
FINISHER : Phoenix Splah
DESCRIPTION OF FINISHER (detailed) : Corskrew Swanton bomb
FAVOURITE MOVE: Pedigree
SUBMISSION FINISHER: SNAP SNAP TAP TAP
DESCRIPTION OF SUBMISSION: walls of jericho but with opponent on front
REGULAR MOVES (3 or 4 of these) : Stalling suplex, cross body, spinning heal kicks, triple powerbomb pin(when the Refs back is turned)!
FACE OR HEEL (so that we can write if you are booed or cheered) : Face(but might become a face in the future ;-)!)
Thu 10/10/02 at 20:50
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
WRESTLER NAME : Stone Edge
ENTRANCE MUSIC: Limp_Bizkit - Rollin'
DESCRIPTION OF WRESTLER : Stone Edge, aka Jabroni, is a wrestler who is just in the WWE to get the job done. He has an impressive line-up of moves which show his power and his quickness. It is in this way that he is unlike any other wrestler. He is quick, in-fact, Very quick, but can also pull off many powerfull manoeuvers.
HEIGHT: 6, 4
WEIGHT: 275lbs
FINISHER : Power-Stone
DESCRIPTION OF FINISHER (detailed) : A Spinning Powerbomb dropped into a pin.
FAVOURITE MOVE: ChokeSlam
SUBMISSION FINISHER: The Walls
DESCRIPTION OF SUBMISSION: Walls of Jericho
REGULAR MOVES (3 or 4 of these) : Dropkicks from top of turnbuckle, DDT, Bodyslam, suplex, Low Down, Lou Thesz Press, Spinebuster, Chair Shots (when the Refs back is turned)!
FACE OR HEEL (so that we can write if you are booed or cheered) : Heel (but might become a face in the future ;-)!)

Hows that for a wrestler?!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.