GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Updated CAW Listings"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/06/02 at 10:29
Regular
People are putting in Updated CAW listings all of the time. So instead of me putting in all your CAW's profiles, why don't everyone put in there own. That way no one can say "You've got my old CAW profile there" or something like that.

WRESTLER NAME : Scotty the Doggy but popular as STD
ENTRANCE MUSIC: Who Let Da Dogs out by The Baha Men
DESCRIPTION OF WRESTLER : STD is a Popular individual. His popularity is mainly down to his Super Crazy (Wrestler in ECW if you didn't know) style wrestling. Which involves being a complete Lunatic and throwing your body everywhere and anywhere. STD has had numerous Heel/Face turns but is better used as a face. STD has a high entertainment value and has had a massive push leading him to CAW Heavyweight Championship contender
HEIGHT: 5,9
WEIGHT: 223lbs
FINISHER : Crazysault
DESCRIPTION OF FINISHER (detailed) : Its The Shooting Star Press
FAVOURITE MOVE: The Strike (Gore/Spear)
SUBMISSION FINISHER: Crazy Stretch
DESCRIPTION OF SUBMISSION: Its a Walls of Jericho but pulling arms as well as legs.
REGULAR MOVES (3 or 4 of these) : Diving Moonsault to the outside, Spinning Wheel Kicks, Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex, Holding arms out straight PileDriver
FACE OR HEEL (so that we can write if you are booed or cheered) : FACE
Sun 16/06/02 at 10:29
Regular
People are putting in Updated CAW listings all of the time. So instead of me putting in all your CAW's profiles, why don't everyone put in there own. That way no one can say "You've got my old CAW profile there" or something like that.

WRESTLER NAME : Scotty the Doggy but popular as STD
ENTRANCE MUSIC: Who Let Da Dogs out by The Baha Men
DESCRIPTION OF WRESTLER : STD is a Popular individual. His popularity is mainly down to his Super Crazy (Wrestler in ECW if you didn't know) style wrestling. Which involves being a complete Lunatic and throwing your body everywhere and anywhere. STD has had numerous Heel/Face turns but is better used as a face. STD has a high entertainment value and has had a massive push leading him to CAW Heavyweight Championship contender
HEIGHT: 5,9
WEIGHT: 223lbs
FINISHER : Crazysault
DESCRIPTION OF FINISHER (detailed) : Its The Shooting Star Press
FAVOURITE MOVE: The Strike (Gore/Spear)
SUBMISSION FINISHER: Crazy Stretch
DESCRIPTION OF SUBMISSION: Its a Walls of Jericho but pulling arms as well as legs.
REGULAR MOVES (3 or 4 of these) : Diving Moonsault to the outside, Spinning Wheel Kicks, Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex, Holding arms out straight PileDriver
Sun 16/06/02 at 10:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
WRESTLER NAME : Hawk

ENTRANCE MUSIC: Raven's music (when in Singles match) and Cong Man's music (I can't remember it) when in Tag match. :-)

DESCRIPTION OF WRESTLER : Hawk is a large 300lbs guy, and very athletic and powerful, which can be a strong combination. Grew up in The Boury (Raven's place :-)), and worked his way through many small wrestling companies, dominating them all, before moving onto SRW. Currently, Hawk is the HardCAW Champion and half of the Tag Champions with his tag team partner, Cong Man, who he has been very successful with as a team. Hawk mainly bases himself as a heel, as he enjoys being hated by fans and other wrestlers.

HEIGHT: 6.6ft

WEIGHT: 315lbs

FINISHER : Screwdriver

DESCRIPTION OF FINISHER (detailed) : Suplex but switches them into a Rikishi Driver in mid-air.

FAVOURITE MOVE: Elbow Drop

SUBMISSION FINISHER: Hawkmission

DESCRIPTION OF SUBMISSION: C'mon. You know the Tazzmission. :-)

REGULAR MOVES (3 or 4 of these) : Elbow Drop, variety of suplexes and a variety of kicking and punching combos.

FACE OR HEEL (so that we can write if you are booed or cheered) : HEEl
Sun 16/06/02 at 16:07
Regular
NAME: DW
ENTERANCE MUSIC: Dead Star by Muse
DESCRIPTION: DW has had numerous breaks from SRW, like the most recent one, where he was out for about two months. DW keeps bouncing back though. DW is currently in a decent feud with Reaver and STD. DW wears his new DDDW shirt. He's been HardCAW champion for about 50 seconds, and has never really been given the push he deserves. He feels Reaver has held him back. DW is turning into a HardCAW competeror, and has been in many main events. DW is looking foward to burrying STD alive at Free-Fall.
HEIGHT: 6'2"
WEIGHT: 329lbs
FINISHER: DDDW
DESCRIPTION OF FINISHER: You all know the Dead DDT/Devil DDT?? Well it's the same as that. A bit like Lesnar's F5.
SUBMISSION MOVE: 'The DWonder'
DESCRIPTION OF SUBMISSION: An Ankle Lock and a arm stretch together.
REGULAR MOVES: Hurricanrana, DW Kick, Cobra Clutch, Lou Thesz Press
FACE OR HEEL: Face
Sun 16/06/02 at 19:11
Regular
"Where's SR?"
WRESTLER NAME : The Psychiatrist
ENTRANCE MUSIC: "Tell me what is on your mind.." or something like that
DESCRIPTION OF WRESTLER : Fast paced high risk wrestler who uses his head to hurt his opponents, in more way than one.
HEIGHT: 6'0"
WEIGHT: 202lbs
FINISHER : Psychoanalyser
DESCRIPTION OF FINISHER (detailed) : Flying headbutt
REGULAR MOVES (3 or 4 of these) : Tilt-a-whirl piledriver (alternative finisher), brainbuster, tornado DDT, headbutt
Sun 16/06/02 at 20:55
Regular
"..."
WRESTLER NAME : The Cong Man (Hardcore Gorilla)
ENTRANCE MUSIC: The Chemical Brothers’ ‘It Began in Afrika’
DESCRIPTION OF WRESTLER : Cong has now shed his comedy character roots and got serious in his quest for gold. He now wears brown ‘combat’ style shorts to the ring. Cong flies around the ring with all the reckless abandon of Sabu in his prime and uses similar moves when he does so. Cong is also deceptively strong wrestler, whilst still qualifying for the light-heavyweight division, tipping the scales at 225 pounds. Despite having all the know-how and skill to wrestle the luché librá and submission styles he chooses to concentrate on hard-core style matches. Cong is still very young for a wrestler but turned professional at the age of 14 and has wrestled extensively in Japan and Mexico, hence his sound fundamental ring skills. Known on the independent scene as the king of the barbed wire match, as he has participated in numerous barbed wire matches.
HEIGHT: 5’11
WEIGHT: 225 pounds
FINISHER : The Congo Bongo
DESCRIPTION OF FINISHER (detailed) : Triple powerbomb into a face buster
SUBMISSION FINISHER: The Banana Peel
DESCRIPTION OF SUBMISSION: Cong sits his opponents up and locks them in a full-nelson, before stepping over causing them to be in a camel clutch like position, while still locked in a full-nelson.
REGULAR MOVES (3 or 4 of these) : Stalling vertical suplex, double underhook DDT, Electric Chair Drop, chicken wing headlock, the banana split (Jeff Hardy's double leg drop between the legs)
FACE OR HEEL (so that we can write if you are booed or cheered) : Neutral
Sat 22/06/02 at 00:41
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
WRESTLER NAME : RawisAndy
ENTRANCE MUSIC: Cky (Camp Kill Yourself) - 96 Quite Bitter Beings
DESCRIPTION OF WRESTLER : Suprisingly quick to lock a move in, goes for hard slams to the head if and when possible. Can take a beating and is extremely resiliant, usual attire includes blue jeans and that's about it, wears flash shirts during promos and has a scar leading from his shoulder and all the way down his arm, the story about it I will make up in a promos sometime. Very hardcore. Funny.
HEIGHT: 6'1"
WEIGHT: 250lbs
FINISHER : Jimjamjaha
DESCRIPTION OF FINISHER (detailed) : The Stunner
REGULAR MOVES (3 or 4 of these) : The low blow roshambo combo (a flurry of low blow shots),Jumping DDT, Neckbreaker, stupidly risky high moves, improvises a lot in and out the ring.
FACE OR HEEL (so that we can write if you are booed or cheered) : Heel, but the sort of heel you secretly like, example, HHH, a good heel that you love.
Sat 22/06/02 at 16:05
Regular
"I like cheese"
WRESTLER NAME : Reaver (Ant)
ENTRANCE MUSIC: Creed's "My Sacrifice."
DESCRIPTION OF WRESTLER: Very much like Chris Jericho, apart from the hair. Weighs in at around 230lbs, and so just qualifies for the LightCAW Division. Was the second ever CAW Heavyweight Champion when he beat Longy fairly. Is the leader of the Four Elements, an 'evil' group which has bought all four stars to great heights, including Jetster reaching the KOTR Final. Has a very mixed wrestling style, he's quite strong so he likes to use lots of different powerbombs on his opponents, but can also be athletic and fast, which means he can perform moves like the Enziguri Kick and on very special occasions, the 450' Splash. Likes going to the top rope, but is mainly a ground wrestler. On most nights is CAW Commissioner, and doesn't always win matches fairly. He is a heel, but not a scared type of heel, because he's a good wrestler who can match up to anyone and most importantly, he knows it.
HEIGHT: Unknown.
WEIGHT: 232lbs.
FINISHER: DDT-Driver
DESCRIPTION OF FINISHER (detailed): He hooks them up for a DDT, but then uses his other arm to lift their body up in the air (so they’re upside-down) and then drives them head-first to the floor. A mixture of a DDT and Piledriver.
SUBMISSION FINISHER: Overdrive
DESCRIPTION OF SUBMISSION: While opponent is lying on his stomach, Reaver sits himself on them facing their legs. He grabs the legs and pulls back as far as he can. He then, using just one hand, grabs the opponent's arms and pulls them back too, pulling the opponent into a very painful arched position.
REGULAR MOVES (3 or 4 of these): Running Powerbomb, Super Powerbomb, Reverse Suplex, Enziguri Kick, 450' Splash, Running Dropkick and a Reverse Brainbuster.
FACE OR HEEL (so that we can write if you are booed or cheered): Heel.
Tue 25/06/02 at 21:14
Regular
"I like cheese"
POP to the TOP!
Tue 25/06/02 at 23:18
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I need the Rat's, Longy's (does he even come here anymore) and Kid Rock's profile if anyone could post them for me.

Much appriciated. Ta.
Wed 26/06/02 at 18:25
Regular
Here ya go Starlight:

WRESTLER NAME : Kid Rock
DESCRIPTION OF WRESTLER :his entrance has green strobe lighting(like DX) he wears a white T Shirt (like the rock has when he ain’t wrestling) and black Adidas trousers (like most wrestlers wear before they wrestle)
FINISHER : KR Slam DDT
SUBMISSION: Ankle lock
DESCRIPTION OF FINISHER (detailed) : Angle slam into a DDT
REGULAR MOVES (3 or 4 of these) : Double arm DDT, Belly to belly suplex, the rocks Spinebuster, Piledriver
FACE OR HEEL (so that we can write if you are booed or cheered) : Face

WRESTLER NAME: Longy
DESCRIPTION OF WRESTLER :he’s quite tall and muscley like The Rock
FINISHER : Longstar
DESCRIPTION OF FINISHER (detailed): first i kick them in the stomach they duck i hold them @ the side of me then pull them up on my shoulder then i kind of powerbomb them with me going down as well and landing on my butt so i can pin fast
REGULAR MOVES (3 or 4 of these) : DDT, Powerslam, Spine Buster and moonsault of top rope
FACE OR HEEL (so that we can write if you are booed or cheered) : i think my wrestler will be a FACE he is charasmatic and fights the heels the crowd love him

Name: The Rat (allardini)
Height: 5 " 9
Weight: 200lbs
History: Once livin' on the streets, he found talent in an Ecw for being great at Hardcore wrestling. He has been jobless since they shut down.
Attire: All Black clothes with dashes of grey.
Finishers: 1)Swanton Leg Drop - A swanton flip that finishes with a leg drop
2)Rathouse - Undertaker's new dragon sleeper choke hold
Fan Favourite: No, only DW likes him.
Music: A mixture of Rhyno, Raven and Maven
Tag Team partner: Dead Wonder

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.