GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England Vs Brazil..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/06/02 at 10:12
Regular
Who do you think will win this match between England Vs Brazil, I think that England will whip their butts
Sun 16/06/02 at 10:38
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Quinty wrote:
> In case you had'nt noticed we have not got Brazil for definite.
> Belgium are a solid side, i reckon they will give them a run for their
> money. Weve seen all the upsets that have happened so far (France and
> Portugal notably) so dont take it for granted

---

Did you miss out Argentina deliberately there?

;-)
Sun 16/06/02 at 10:36
Regular
"how long have i got"
I know we will have Brazil Coz....you dont wanna know
Sun 16/06/02 at 10:34
Regular
"Excommunicated"
J Savo wrote:
> We have got Brazil coz it was in the Sunday Mirror, on the front page
> saying "BRING ON BRAZIL", so how does this make us have
> belgium

----

Walk over the cliff please
Sun 16/06/02 at 10:32
Regular
"  "
J Savo wrote:
> We have got Brazil coz it was in the Sunday Mirror, on the front page
> saying "BRING ON BRAZIL", so how does this make us have
> belgium

U idiot...there playing Belgium on Monday...it's just some idiots think Brazil will beat belgium......they might...but not deffinately.
Sun 16/06/02 at 10:31
pawnstar* wrote:
> "Whip their butts" keep dreaming Dink. It's good that we're
> optimistic, but they have the most impressive offence of the
> tournament. There weakness of course, is their "shocking"
> defence (in the words of Alan Hansen).
>
>
> In order to win, we're going to have to be solid. That means no cards
> for Mills, Ferdinand, Scoles, Butt and Beckham to keep up the good
> work... Ashley Cole to stop loosing possession, Owen and Heskey
> getting the goals and passes, David Seamen to cut his hair and get the
> loose balls. And finally for Cambell to stop thinking he's a blooming
> striker and stay in defence. Ferdinand being the exception cause he's
> tall...
>
> So that's what we have to do in order to play well, relying on our
> team has never been so important in this tournament, it's going to be
> bigger and harder to beat Brazil then it was for Argentina. WE have to
> rely on their offence to be average, and the defence to be well,
> average too, to guarantee us some valuable goals.
>
> Of course, most importantly, its a real honour to be playing the gods
> of the game, so lets hope Beck's keeps the team disciplined and nobody
> starts anything irrational.
>
>
> COME ON BOYS!
Lol, yeah i suppose you are right there! especially about the Seamen bit!
Sun 16/06/02 at 10:26
"Whip their butts" keep dreaming Dink. It's good that we're optimistic, but they have the most impressive offence of the tournament. There weakness of course, is their "shocking" defence (in the words of Alan Hansen).

In order to win, we're going to have to be solid. That means no cards for Mills, Ferdinand, Scoles, Butt and Beckham to keep up the good work... Ashley Cole to stop loosing possession, Owen and Heskey getting the goals and passes, David Seamen to cut his hair and get the loose balls. And finally for Cambell to stop thinking he's a blooming striker and stay in defence. Ferdinand being the exception cause he's tall...

So that's what we have to do in order to play well, relying on our team has never been so important in this tournament, it's going to be bigger and harder to beat Brazil then it was for Argentina. WE have to rely on their offence to be average, and the defence to be well, average too, to guarantee us some valuable goals.

Of course, most importantly, its a real honour to be playing the gods of the game, so lets hope Beck's keeps the team disciplined and nobody starts anything irrational.

COME ON BOYS!
Sun 16/06/02 at 10:23
Regular
"how long have i got"
We have got Brazil coz it was in the Sunday Mirror, on the front page saying "BRING ON BRAZIL", so how does this make us have belgium
Sun 16/06/02 at 10:19
Regular
"  "
If we beat Brazil then we are surely unbeatable. Thing is i think it should be a quite easy match. Why? Brazil hate defensive teams and there is no denying we are defensive. Hopefully we can stop there attacks and take advantage of there attacking attitude and catch them on the break. I'm still waiting on that Sheringham hat-trick....still
Sun 16/06/02 at 10:18
Regular
In case you had'nt noticed we have not got Brazil for definite. Belgium are a solid side, i reckon they will give them a run for their money. Weve seen all the upsets that have happened so far (France and Portugal notably) so dont take it for granted
Sun 16/06/02 at 10:16
Regular
"how long have i got"
I reckon it will gone into penalties after 2-2, then england will win on pens by 5-4.

i dont care anyway coz the furthest we will get will be the semi-finals or the final if were lucky

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.