GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England Vs Brazil..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/06/02 at 10:12
Regular
Who do you think will win this match between England Vs Brazil, I think that England will whip their butts
Mon 17/06/02 at 21:00
Regular
"ProGolfer"
I thin england will win because they have a rock solid defence probably the best compared to the teams in the world cup. Where as brazil have a not so gd defence so far this world cup, but there atack is v gd. I no one thing it will be close.
Mon 17/06/02 at 20:55
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Or†ega wrote:
> Italy definitely gotta be taken seriously.

Their country is only shaped like a boot because they couldn't fit that much cack into a sneaker.
Mon 17/06/02 at 20:48
Regular
Italy definitely gotta be taken seriously.

They have been more unlikely than England on penalty shoot-outs...And thats saying bloody somthin!

Knocked out of Italia 90, USA 94, and France 98 on pens.
Mon 17/06/02 at 20:44
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Rivaldo wrote:
> im gonna say BRAZIL 5:2 ENGLAND

Lol! good one..
Mon 17/06/02 at 17:49
Rakuga wrote:
> I think everyone expected Brazil to beat Belgium anyway.. and they
> were right.
>
> England Brazil is going to be a very very close game - to tough to
> call. I think it's going to turn out to be the most important match of
> the tournament - who ever wins it wins the world cup in my opinion.

I'm with you here, but there's still a team I believe people have forgotten to factor in - Italy. I believe that Italy will also get to the final with either England or Brazil, and I think that if they play England, they could win.

Though, back to the point, today's result wasn't a surprise, and I'd like to see England .vs. Brazil go to Extra Time, but penalties just wouldn't show us who the better team are, in my opinion. My prediction is Brazil defeating England (call me an unpatriotic spoil-sport if you wish) and probably winning the World Cup, if they can conquer their opponent, who I suspect will be Italy, that is.

How the hell did Ireland get this far? Thank god they're out :P
Mon 17/06/02 at 17:42
"she wants to move"
im gonna say BRAZIL 5:2 ENGLAND
Mon 17/06/02 at 16:37
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I think everyone expected Brazil to beat Belgium anyway.. and they were right.

England Brazil is going to be a very very close game - to tough to call. I think it's going to turn out to be the most important match of the tournament - who ever wins it wins the world cup in my opinion.

I really hope we don't go out on penalties. With Brazils excellent attack, our excellent defence if they play like they did against Argentina, I'm sure England can scrape a win if they can get a goal, and just hold on. However, Brazil have shown themselves to be a weak defending side. If we keep pushing them back, we can get the goals in. Then Brazil are in trouble.

I expect this game to be very similiar to the Argentina match we won 1-0 but I think we can maybe scrape it 1-0 or 2-1. Well I'd like to think we can... maybe a golden goal. No penalties though please..
Mon 17/06/02 at 15:05
"Darkness, always"
A Brazil side that leaked goals to easy opposition such as Turkey and Costa Rica has an obvious weakness. With England's defensive strength thus far in the competition, that gives us a great advantage.

I'd say England 1 - 0 Brazil
Mon 17/06/02 at 14:45
Regular
"everyone says it"
2-1 England.
Mon 17/06/02 at 14:40
Regular
"Link to the Future"
I think Brazil will win 2-0.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.