GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England Vs Brazil..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/06/02 at 10:12
Regular
Who do you think will win this match between England Vs Brazil, I think that England will whip their butts
Tue 18/06/02 at 16:13
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Funnily enough, England do have a chance of winning...if Heskey and Waynebridge aren't playing!

Sven's an alright manager, but he needs to put that big head of his to good use and bring Dyer on. He'll definitely be a threat to the Brazilians.
Tue 18/06/02 at 15:58
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Or†ega wrote:
> Italy definitely gotta be taken seriously.
>
> They have been more unlikely than England on penalty shoot-outs...And
> thats saying bloody somthin!
>
> Knocked out of Italia 90, USA 94, and France 98 on pens.

Yeah, I'm really worried about them. I think they're a real danger...oh no, they're on their way home now. Oh well then. :-)
Tue 18/06/02 at 15:06
Regular
korea thorugh omg!
Tue 18/06/02 at 14:54
"...Unicef pennies.."
England 4: Brazil: 2.

ahhh. If only...
Tue 18/06/02 at 00:45
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
It's funny how much easier it is to guess who WON'T win it.

France, for instance.
Mon 17/06/02 at 22:46
Regular
England maybe, it all depends, England will play well less pressure and on a high but Brazil can be very very good depending, if they're at their best then yes they'll win but if not then i have to say i fancy England and to be honest i do.
Mon 17/06/02 at 22:28
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
2-1 To Brazil, just a little too good for us yet.
Mon 17/06/02 at 22:28
Regular
brazil i love watching them...... look at wot rivaldo did, and ronaldo!
Mon 17/06/02 at 22:14
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
0:0 england win in either golden gole or pens and winner scored by david beckham.
Mon 17/06/02 at 21:03
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Prediction:

England 342-0 Brazil

So sure am I of this that I'm trying to find a bookie to take my bet. Unfortunately none of them seen willing to accept it. I must know something.

I'll hedge my bet with a crafty England each way prediction.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.