GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England Vrs Demark"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/06/02 at 22:21
Regular
so what do you all think the score will be ? I`m predicting England will Win 2-0 Owen and Sherringham the scorers ;0)
Sat 15/06/02 at 16:23
Regular
"I love Dave music"
I've gotta say I disagree with that: its not the england fans who riot, its the English idiots who follow the team around the world looking for new places to have a scrap. I doubt there are very few true football fans who go around causing trouble. The problem is that the fans get upset about losing, then these idiots wind them up. They start a fight, then go running, find loads of other england fans who have had a few to drink, and say "Help, some Argies/Germans/etc, have started on my mates!" - and all hell breaks loose.

While I'm not saying that Englands fans are all perfect human beings, I feel it is unfair to group most of our fans in with these....thugs is probably the best word.
Sat 15/06/02 at 16:27
Regular
Thats true, alot of these thugs have been stopped from travelling and been stopped at airports trying to go to the World cup.

Has there been any riots at the World cup though? The argies and Russians started rioting in there own yard...Not implying England will riot at the World cup, just pointing somethin out...
Sat 15/06/02 at 19:38
Regular
"Bobba you"
Ze Físhmongéré wrote:
> ®eDdY²°°2 wrote:
> 1 - 0 England Heskey scorer (I hope so anyway)
>
> Dreams CAN come true!

HAHa me and Heskey showed you!!
Sat 15/06/02 at 19:45
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
At least Heskey will have quitened the critics for now.

He has come on leaps and bounds since joining the Anfield revolution and fully deserves his place in the England squad. Hopefully he can take his career further from this point on by scoring a couple more on the worlds biggest stage.
Sat 15/06/02 at 19:53
Regular
For definite man, even me, as a Man Utd supporter has to say Heskey had a good game today.

His goal was a bit lucky but he used his strengh to full effect today, although i thought he was gonna have one of his donkey games when he mis controlled the ball and fell over with one of his first touches of the ball.
Sat 15/06/02 at 19:53
Regular
Was it counted as a Sorenson OG or a Ferdinand header in the end. I think Ferdi deserved the goal.
Sat 15/06/02 at 19:54
Regular
Well, Ronaldo was allowed that 2nd goal against Costa Rica...I'm sure Rio should be allowed this one!
Sat 15/06/02 at 19:57
GOOAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!! oh opssss bit late there hehehehe. Its funny how England were a class above Denmark today and made then look inept. Its interesting the england share the best defesive record so far too, and 5-2 second favourettes ;0)
Sat 15/06/02 at 20:01
Regular
"Baros!!!"
England V Germany final? Well if it is then I would love to see Owen and Vassell up front against the slow German defence.
Sat 15/06/02 at 20:03
Regular
".......on the attac"
Or†ega wrote:
> For definite man, even me, as a Man Utd supporter has to say Heskey
> had a good game today.

Man Utd fan?

Where you from then, Essex? :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.