GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i need a xbox excuse help !!!!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/06/02 at 11:28
Regular
at first i thought the xbox was gonna be the crapiest out of the 3 new consoles having owned a playstation and n64 my trust was in sony and nintendo in fact i was even gonna wait until gamecube was launched and buy that but now things have changed because i am a impatient person when it comes to getting something i want (arn't we all ?)i decided my best bet was to buy a ps2 because it was already out it had some good games i wanted for it my parents would allow me to have it and my mates where also going to buy one.

but like i done after i brought my playstation i got a second console the n64 which now im selling for £40 with games etc so still wanting to keep my ps2 i was going to choose the nintendo gamecube for my second console but now i have drastically changed my mind and really want a xbox because it has lots of games i want for it etc etc but well even thou i'm 17 my parents still treat me like a kid and don't like me playing computers to much and telling them i'm gonna get a xbox when i get the money might be a bit dodgy after all i already owe my parents quite a bit of money for ps2 games etc and saying to them i'm gonna go and buy another £200 console plus money for games etc well just might not work so basically as you can see i'm in a mess.

i would go and get a part time job since i'm at college but most jobs are shops which require using tills which requires maths and well basicaly when it comes to maths i'm the worst of the worst.
Wed 12/06/02 at 22:42
fool
Wed 12/06/02 at 22:04
Regular
Who do you think you are? Coming in here and calling respected people when clearly you are in the wrong!

Last year the gamimg industry lost £10 billion due to piracy and we take the brunt of it! Fewer games are produced as companys are spending more time on making and un-copyable program or game and they spend time trying to fix the console so that fools like you don't go out and get them chipped! It ruins your warranty, games are easily bought and it doesn't feel special buying them. I don't know about everyone else but going for a new game really exites me (strickly gaming sense) as I do not buy more than 10 a year. Silent 85 had/has a right to tell idiots like you to shut up when you suggest such idiotic activities that will eventually come back to haunt you eventually. If you do not have anything sensible to say then shut up!
Wed 12/06/02 at 15:48
ok fair enough. Why do you care so much about copied games and chipped xboxs anyway. You're not bill gates or anything are u......... so get life will ya. If i ask a bit of advice and you tell me to shut up and go away, this isn't a very good forum is it, i thought the whole point of these was to discuss and ask questions about the xbox !!!!

smurph
Wed 12/06/02 at 10:19
Tóm wrote:
>
> I have a car, but I don't have enough money for petrol. Does that mean
> I can steal it?

Well technically you could but we dont do those things because we have morals
Tue 11/06/02 at 23:39
And you useful suggestion is to harm the gaming industry people like you make the company loose billions each year grrrr
Tue 11/06/02 at 23:38
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Alright then, my useful suggestion is that if you can't afford an Xbox and games, don't buy one. Simple really.

I have a car, but I don't have enough money for petrol. Does that mean I can steal it?
Tue 11/06/02 at 22:43
whats your problem ?? it was only a suggestion. I am about to buy an xbox and i am in the same situation and have little money. Just looking for the cheaper option as i have heard that the enigmah chip is out, just wondered if it was worth getting. So why dont you shut up and go away !!!!! unless you're going to make a useful suggestion, thankyou

smurph
Tue 11/06/02 at 19:36
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Shut up, and go away smurph
Tue 11/06/02 at 19:20
why dont you buy a chipped xbox. That way it will be cheaper in the long run as backup games will be much cheaper to buy. Theres no point buying an unchipped xbox.

smurph
Tue 11/06/02 at 18:55
Regular
GTA3 is planned for xbox aswell......it was displayed at E3

Just a matter of time to sell my PSone and get an xbox........

*drool*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.