GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i need a xbox excuse help !!!!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/06/02 at 11:28
Regular
at first i thought the xbox was gonna be the crapiest out of the 3 new consoles having owned a playstation and n64 my trust was in sony and nintendo in fact i was even gonna wait until gamecube was launched and buy that but now things have changed because i am a impatient person when it comes to getting something i want (arn't we all ?)i decided my best bet was to buy a ps2 because it was already out it had some good games i wanted for it my parents would allow me to have it and my mates where also going to buy one.

but like i done after i brought my playstation i got a second console the n64 which now im selling for £40 with games etc so still wanting to keep my ps2 i was going to choose the nintendo gamecube for my second console but now i have drastically changed my mind and really want a xbox because it has lots of games i want for it etc etc but well even thou i'm 17 my parents still treat me like a kid and don't like me playing computers to much and telling them i'm gonna get a xbox when i get the money might be a bit dodgy after all i already owe my parents quite a bit of money for ps2 games etc and saying to them i'm gonna go and buy another £200 console plus money for games etc well just might not work so basically as you can see i'm in a mess.

i would go and get a part time job since i'm at college but most jobs are shops which require using tills which requires maths and well basicaly when it comes to maths i'm the worst of the worst.
Sun 16/06/02 at 18:08
Indeed
Sun 16/06/02 at 16:32
Regular
Yup, its stupid to chip a console
Sun 16/06/02 at 00:22
if your a true gamer you wouldn't bother with chipping ur xbox
Sat 15/06/02 at 21:02
Regular
"ProGolfer"
I ahve heard that once you have your xbox chipped that it will only last probably max of a year before it wears out and you have a doorstep(ok i know it would be useful but wouldnt u rather play games?).
Sat 15/06/02 at 19:36
yep and medal of honour frontline is rather good cant wait to play it on my widescreen :)
Sat 15/06/02 at 19:05
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Plus a collection of pirate games would look crappy. ;-) Everything looks better in its proper cases. ;-))
Sat 15/06/02 at 17:52
All consoles are good aka Rob buys copied games and Yea Buying games makes me feel good that I have earned the money and spent it on something worthwhile
Sat 15/06/02 at 08:55
Regular
Software Piracy sucks. If you got the chip, roughly after about 7-8 months later of useing copied games, the laser that reads the games will eventually wear out, then u'll have a great Black & Green doorstop or paper weight to use!

Software Piracy is highly illegal, if you are found making pirate games you could be put in jail.

The moment you open your xbox, your warrenty is voided. Think about it.
Sat 15/06/02 at 00:51
LOL at all of you wtf are u arguing about at all these forums are well funny and does anyone no of any good games comin out very soon
Thu 13/06/02 at 18:56
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
smurph wrote:
> fool

I'll take that as meaning you've run out of arguments.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.