GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OFFICIAL EXAM CHAT ROOM"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/06/02 at 19:47
Regular
So, if you're doing GCSEs, AS levels or A levels, talk about them in here.

Sonic
Mon 24/06/02 at 21:45
Regular
I was lucky in one of my Business Studies exams.

had a 40 mark question (exam out of 80) on "To what extent would the UK Government joining the single europeon currency benefit UK Firms"

I was so relieved when I saw that question becasue we done the exact same question with our teacher a few weeks before. Maybe he has a few contacts on the inside :)
Mon 24/06/02 at 21:37
Regular
"That's right!"
Or†ega wrote:
I finished one exam at 5pm and then had
> another at 9AM the next morning

-------

Finished one today at 4pm, got one tomorrow morning at 9. I've just done a bit of revision, and I'm fairly confident, but as usual, it depends on what they ask. It's down to pure luck now - do they ask something I know very well and I can score well on, or do they do a swerve and ask something no-one expected, on which I won't score as well on. Grr
Mon 24/06/02 at 20:42
Regular
Two exams night after each other?

BAH!

I had bloody 6 in 4 days last week. The geezer that created that timetable needs a good kicking. You spend 2 years working on all sorts of crap and then your expected to achieve your best grade when the exams are that close together? I finished one exam at 5pm and then had another at 9AM the next morning. Just aint right...

Oh well, what can you do? All over for me on Wednesday...
Mon 24/06/02 at 20:23
Regular
"That's right!"
Just did a two and a half hour Drama exam today. Spent all last night and this morning revising the theories of Brecht, and I didn't even need them. Grr

Anyway, got my last exam tomorrow (I'll throttle the guy who designed the exam timetable - giving me two exams right after each other) and I only have tonight to revise for it... Wait, what in the name of Jupiter's BALLS am I doing on here? I'm off to revise!
Mon 24/06/02 at 19:02
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
1 left! ICT tomorrow morning... shouldn't be too bad, the paper one for ICT was pez easy, so hopefully this one'll be too...

YAY!
Mon 24/06/02 at 18:48
Regular
Got two more exams, English Lit tomorrow and Economics Unit 6 on Fri.

Anynone else?
Mon 24/06/02 at 18:47
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
pezking wrote:
> Just out of interest, did anyone here do Edexcel AS Physics
> (Astrophysics) a couple of weeks ago? Now there was an insult to
> everyone's intelligence. Sample: Why is a light year a measure of
> distance and not of time?

I did indeed (well, I did it last year), and yes, it really was an insult to my intelligence. As were all the other physics papers, with the exception of Unit 6 that actually challenged me!

Anyway, Anyone doing STEP maths? I've got paper 2 and 3 this week... anyone else?
Thu 20/06/02 at 19:41
Regular
Heh, well aint you just "popping" up all ove the place...

Should rename yourself Mr.Pop ;-)

Just one more exam for my left. And it aint till next Wednesday! wooooooo!

I've worked out that I've got A Level grades for all my subjects now and any grades above an E will be a bonus :)

The only thing that would have made me only happier would have been seeing Argentina still in the World cup...Oh well...
Thu 20/06/02 at 18:30
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
pop
Wed 19/06/02 at 15:20
Regular
"going underground"
Just out of interest, did anyone here do Edexcel AS Physics (Astrophysics) a couple of weeks ago? Now there was an insult to everyone's intelligence. Sample: Why is a light year a measure of distance and not of time?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.