GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OFFICIAL EXAM CHAT ROOM"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/06/02 at 19:47
Regular
So, if you're doing GCSEs, AS levels or A levels, talk about them in here.

Sonic
Mon 01/07/02 at 14:05
Regular
"That's right!"
I believe it is... grr, I was told the 18th. Ah well, I'll be seeing some people from 6th form on Wednesday, I'll ask then
Mon 01/07/02 at 14:01
Isn't that a Sunday?
Mon 01/07/02 at 13:52
Regular
"That's right!"
I heard 18th, let me check my phone... says 18th in here (I put the date in)

I'll check again
Mon 01/07/02 at 12:28
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> All done with 6th form now
>
> Now all I've gotta do is go and collect my results on 18th of August,
> then celebrate/drown my sorrows
>
> Woo

15th, isn't it?
Mon 01/07/02 at 12:22
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
i've got to do exams for my football trials on the 21st to 23rd of july.
I've only done 3 days of fitness training and i'm already tired out for the month.

WICKED, if we pick up results on the 18th of August, then that means hopefully i will get a really good birthday present in the form of a pass.
By the way, vote for me in the next election as it will be my birthday around that time.
Thu 27/06/02 at 20:40
Regular
"That's right!"
All done with 6th form now

Now all I've gotta do is go and collect my results on 18th of August, then celebrate/drown my sorrows

Woo
Thu 27/06/02 at 18:18
Regular
Anyone got Economics Unit 6 tomorrow?
Thu 27/06/02 at 15:55
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Well, I had STEP 3 yesterday...

Imagine a paper where you start the first question, and one and a half hours later you haven't scratched the surface!

I finally managed to get 2 full questions done, and one mostly done one...

Hopefully STEP 2 will be more in my favour!

Sonic
Wed 26/06/02 at 11:48
Regular
What a day...

There I am, happily driving off to college for my last exam. The last time I had to ever drive to college again...And what do you know it? Just before I get to a roundabout some idiot Ford Transit Driver stacks into a Ford Focus which then bloody stacks into me. I havnt really got a dent in the back of my Corsa (just a huge big curve). The boot doesnt open :S You really dont need that just before a exam...

Anyway, got all the other two drivers details and that was that. Luckily my car was still drivable...The fool behind the wheel of Transit had completly mashed up the front and had to wait for a truck to come and tow him away.

Just really didnt need that...

Exam went pretty crap as well, exam didnt feel important at all after having crap like that go on...luckily i done well on the other two...

I smiled when I saw that the transit was still there on my way home though, just about to be towed away...

I'll be getting a big 4x4 as my next car...aint nobody gonna gonna test me in that...

Damn Ford Transit drivers...
Tue 25/06/02 at 22:03
Regular
$lik wrote:
> Did Key Skill Comm lvl 3 today, what a pointless load of c rap, dont u
> agree?
>
> slik ~_~

I failed Comm lvl 3 last year.

Go on, laugh at me.

It really isnt funny...

:S

I passed the other two though (numeracy and IT)and luckily enough my UNI accepts Key skills as UCAS points. So thats 40 points extra for me :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.