GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"King of the ring...who will win?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/06/02 at 08:37
Regular
It's a long shot, but I have a really strong feeling that The Big Valbowski is gonna win the tournament. Don't ask me why, his name just screams at me as being someon who is ready for a big, big push. Who do you reckon?
Sat 22/06/02 at 21:19
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Indeed, Test looks like he's gonna get a huge push soon. But, the winner faces the champ at Summerslam and I cant see Test in that main event. Not really anyways.
hmmm

But, when is KOTR? What date?

:-)
Sat 22/06/02 at 21:16
Regular
"..."
Actually I'm beginning to get a strong feeling that it might actually be Test, not too sure why, just a gut feeling.
Sat 22/06/02 at 19:28
Regular
"Where's SR?"
KOTR is usually for up and coming wrestlers Jericho is already up so is RVD, which leaves Brock and Test.
Sat 22/06/02 at 17:08
Regular
so is val venis still in it?
Sat 22/06/02 at 16:32
Regular
"I like cheese"
I'm gunning for Jericho, but I think Lesnar will beat him in the final.
Sat 22/06/02 at 15:30
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I hope Test wins it, as he's my fave wrestler, but something tells me it will be RVD.
Sat 22/06/02 at 14:28
I think it will be Rob Van Dam.

A couple of weeks ago on RAW RVD won the Undisputed title for about 2 seconds. Did you here the crowd? That shows everyone, including the WWE booking staff, that RVD is over enough to be the undisputed champion.

Then theres the fact that the winner of the king of the ring will go on to face the undisputed champion at Summerslam.

The four KOTR participants. (dont look below if you havent watched smackdown yet)

Brock
Test
RVD
Jericho

Out of them four the only likely candidates for a title shot are RVD and Jericho.

Jericho V Undertaker? Heel V Heel. Not a good idea for the main event at summerslam.

So that leaves RVD V Undertaker.

Now if Undertaker beats HHH at KOTR then the Summerslam match would be

Undertaker V RVD

The two people who recently had a title match where RVD won but then had the title removed.

It makes perfect sense for that matchup to occur.
Fri 21/06/02 at 21:46
Regular
"Mysterio's no.1 fan"
Jonny Webber wrote:
> I believe Brock will get to the finals but lose because The Rock
> interferes. Actually i know this is true because my Uncle works for
> the WWE

errrrr yeah right in your dreams
Fri 21/06/02 at 21:43
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Steven Richards is Hardcore champ so that's down the toilet. Regal and D'lo had a quick feud and the Tag division is a mess.
Fri 21/06/02 at 19:30
Regular
"I like cheese"
Undertaker vs HHH will be awful, which is why I'm hoping the KOTR will prove to be the PPV's saving grace. They haven't really hyped anything but the main event and the KOTR.

What happened to the titles? Hardcore, European and Tag Titles?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.