GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"King of the ring...who will win?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/06/02 at 08:37
Regular
It's a long shot, but I have a really strong feeling that The Big Valbowski is gonna win the tournament. Don't ask me why, his name just screams at me as being someon who is ready for a big, big push. Who do you reckon?
Sun 23/06/02 at 18:20
Regular
The SRW KOTR. Mu wah ha ha...Its in my hands as to who wins!
Sun 23/06/02 at 17:19
Regular
"Where's SR?"
I'm gonna say Test. He's always had a rivallry with Edge and if Test can do some better promos there's no reason why he can't be a succesor to the Undertaker.
Sat 22/06/02 at 22:40
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Here's MY reasons on why they'll win:

Brock Lesnar:
He's getting a massive push at the moment, and with Austin dropping out of WWE, they need someone to fill his space by getting a push, and that's what Lesnar's push is for right now, and there isn't a better place to give someone a push than King of the Ring. It worked last year for Edge.

Rob Van Dam:
RVD has been a large fan favourite since coming to WWE, and winning King of the Ring could help him get even bigger ratings, but I don't think he'd win the title, even if he won KOTR, because there are quite a lot of other wrestlers that I feel deserve it more than him. Rock, Angle, Kane even, and Jericho (for a 2nd) to name a few deserve it more than him. So I don't think he will win KOTR, but if he does the explanation is above.

Chris Jericho:
All I can really say is who better than the first ever Undipsuted Champion and the 'King of the World' to win King of the Ring? No-one? Yes. I have a very strong feeling that he could win it, and he MAY win the title at Summerslam, but it won't be against Taker, as I feel Taker'll have been beaten by this time, by Rock or Angle. He may not win the title at Summerslam. Who knows?

Test:
He's been on the recieving end of a huge push in the last few months, and along with Edge can now put on a decent main event. If Test won the King of the Ring we can be sure to see him as the Undisputed Champion in a few months time. I believe that Edeg will win the Undisputed at some time too, as he got his push last year at KOTR, and if Test does win this year, it's obvious he's following Edge's path to main event status.

Ok, so Ant's said quite a bit of this before, and I'm only really saying it because it's my opinion as well as Ant's.
:-)
Sat 22/06/02 at 22:40
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yay, lets take bets on who's gonna win!

As Reaver, I say Jetster is definitely gonna win. He's a talented wrestler who has grown in time, and with the other Three Elements by his side there's no stopping him.

But as Ant, I have a feeling it might be Rock (Starlight). He is the current KOTR Champion, but it's not just that. He's just joined the new Corporation with about 6 other wrestlers, and even if the Elements get involved they'll be outnumbered. But, if there's no interference, then it will be very close.

Remember, the winner gets a shot at whoever is the SRW Champion the next week on Eclipse!
Sat 22/06/02 at 22:29
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Enough of the WWE KOTR, what about the SRW KOTR?

Jetster or Rocky?

Jetster:

This would be great, as the young title is yet to win a CAW title for a substantial amount of time. I says hes wins its, ands as Reavers ands Rocks feuds beginss.
Sat 22/06/02 at 22:26
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
KR wrote:
> so is val venis still in it?

Nah, he's out.
Sat 22/06/02 at 22:24
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Hercules! wrote:
> Indeed, Test looks like he's gonna get a huge push soon.

I hope he does, as he more than deserves it. Since he's a heel, and the fact that he beat a face cleanly is a sign for a push.

But, the
> winner faces the champ at Summerslam and I cant see Test in that main
> event. Not really anyways.

Me neither, hence why it's gonna be RVD. If Jericho wins it, I'll be annoyed, because the whole idea for the KOTR is not to include wrestlers of his high level.
Sat 22/06/02 at 22:21
Regular
"I like cheese"
Okay, here's my reasons for why they will win:

Brock Lesnar: In for an absolutely massive push thanks to the loss of Austin. Winning the KOTR and being in the main event at the second biggest PPV of the year would definitely do this, and it's obvious he has the talent.

Chris Jericho: First ever Undisputed Champion. I reckon Taker will lose the title at Fully Loaded (or whatever it's called) in July to a face (possibly Rock), and then Jericho or Angle would be the perfect opponent. However, only Jericho's in the KOTR.

RVD: Everyone knows he's massively popular. If he wins the KOTR, then he'll defeat Taker for the title at Summerslam. Taker will then probably retire...although, I expected him to have a final run as a face.

Test: The same reasons for Lesnar, but I think Lesnar has a much better chance.
Sat 22/06/02 at 22:11
Regular
"Hmmm....."
So its like, this monday then?

Cool.

:D

Thanks.
Sat 22/06/02 at 22:08
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
KOTR is this Sunday in America but it's 1am Monday in England.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.