GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"King of the ring...who will win?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/06/02 at 08:37
Regular
It's a long shot, but I have a really strong feeling that The Big Valbowski is gonna win the tournament. Don't ask me why, his name just screams at me as being someon who is ready for a big, big push. Who do you reckon?
Sat 08/06/02 at 08:37
Regular
"..."
It's a long shot, but I have a really strong feeling that The Big Valbowski is gonna win the tournament. Don't ask me why, his name just screams at me as being someon who is ready for a big, big push. Who do you reckon?
Sat 08/06/02 at 09:28
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I think it will be either Rob Van Dam or Eddie Guerrero, possibly with the 2 of them facing off in the final.

Maybe even Brock Lesnar...
Sat 08/06/02 at 09:55
Regular
Val is getting a push and Edge started off his push by winning KOTR so Val is in with a great chance. But then again there is RVD :D
Sat 08/06/02 at 11:59
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I just saw Val getting a victory on SmackDown.

He is a possibility.
Sat 08/06/02 at 12:24
Regular
for some reason i dont like val Venis, dunno why i just cant stand him
Sat 08/06/02 at 12:26
Regular
"One More Chance"
Hopefully it will be a lightheavy weight like Tajiri or Rey Jr. Oh and by the way was anyone else dispointed with The Hurricane's stalker? Well at least Nidia has finally got a story line.
Sat 08/06/02 at 12:27
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Jericho maybe. I think he would be a great KOTR.
Booker T maybe. Not seen a heel win it for ages...... or have we?

hhmmm
Sat 08/06/02 at 16:03
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Angle won it 2 years ago and he was a heel.

My money is on Booker T. It will probably be Jericho V Booker T final. I think this will be the push Booker T is looking for and turning him face is the obvious course of action.
Sat 08/06/02 at 16:20
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Brock Lesnar because he's on the poster advertising it ;0)

Hopefully Booker T will win it though or Raven! Although Raven is unlikely.
Sat 08/06/02 at 16:57
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Booker could win....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.