GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"POST YOUR PC BENCHMARKS HERE!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/06/02 at 18:40
Regular
Everyone benchmark their PC's using the following free software.

c.b.
Wed 19/06/02 at 14:26
Regular
gotta crunch seti :)

c.b.
Wed 19/06/02 at 14:24
Pah! i last benchmarked my system last year! cant be bothered. rather leave it run Seti instead :) lol
Wed 12/06/02 at 17:01
Regular
"Win Suxs,Linux Rulz"
AMD_MAN wrote:
> If you give us more details on your friends problem, like operating
> system, software he is useing, what actually happens when he try's
> writing audio cd and what format is the audio in (i.e. MP3, WMA, CDA),
> and i am sure me or one of the other guys can help you.
>
> c.b.

my friend is using Windows 98 Second Edition, roxio easy cd creator 5 basic and nero burning rom 5.5.8.2 on a philips CDRW2412A cd writer bu althought the files supposedly copy to the cd the disk doesn't seem to work as an audio cd in any drive including the writer. the files are WAV files and the speed of the writer is supposed to be 24\12\40
if u need any more info e-mail me on [email protected]
Wed 12/06/02 at 16:03
Regular
Benchmarking is a way to determine how fast and good your pc is using various types of software, it is basically a way a lot of people determine if any tweaking or overclocking has made a differance to the performance of there pc's.

c.b.
Wed 12/06/02 at 15:55
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
What is all this benchmark things?

Someboy tell me???
Wed 12/06/02 at 15:49
Regular
If you give us more details on your friends problem, like operating system, software he is useing, what actually happens when he try's writing audio cd and what format is the audio in (i.e. MP3, WMA, CDA), and i am sure me or one of the other guys can help you.

c.b.
Wed 12/06/02 at 15:17
Regular
"Win Suxs,Linux Rulz"
AMD_MAn my Friends writer is faster than yours (if it ever starts to work) it's 24/12/40

P.S. could u give me a hand trying to fix my friends writer as it does not burn audio CDs at all!
Wed 12/06/02 at 13:38
Regular
lol, it is getting like that isnt it :)

c.b.
Wed 12/06/02 at 13:11
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Yeah, but mine's bigger than yours ...
Wed 12/06/02 at 11:45
Regular
What software are you benchmarking on and we will compare. in windows though.

c.b.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.