GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"'THE PS2 STINKS' - You handled it all wrong."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/06/02 at 11:00
Regular
People start these toics to wind lots of people up. If you don't reply, Gazza won't have succeded in what he wants and the topic can sink down without a trace. if you reply to his topic he feels happy because he's wound you upa nd got a lot of replies. Stop replying this instance!
Fri 07/06/02 at 11:19
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Asher - I am surprised at you, you are one of the many people here who complain about the non PS related topics and now you have gone and added to it. You could have easily posted this in the PS2 STINKS thread as a reply.
Fri 07/06/02 at 11:13
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I don't think Gazza guy intended to wind people up. I think hes a bit thick because only a few months ago he posted a thread asking people which PS2 games they liked. He reminds me alot of football god (or goodbye as he eventually called himself).

Remember the post he did not too dissimilar to 'the PS2 stinks' where he asked people who was their most hated user? It got the same reaction by annoyed and angry users. Plus I doubt very much that everyone will ignore posts like the one gazza put up, so what your trying to suggest to everyone, may be invain.
Fri 07/06/02 at 11:00
Regular
People start these toics to wind lots of people up. If you don't reply, Gazza won't have succeded in what he wants and the topic can sink down without a trace. if you reply to his topic he feels happy because he's wound you upa nd got a lot of replies. Stop replying this instance!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.