GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"'THE PS2 STINKS' - You handled it all wrong."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/06/02 at 11:00
Regular
People start these toics to wind lots of people up. If you don't reply, Gazza won't have succeded in what he wants and the topic can sink down without a trace. if you reply to his topic he feels happy because he's wound you upa nd got a lot of replies. Stop replying this instance!
Fri 07/06/02 at 18:50
Ban him, you mean? Nope. Not yet.
Fri 07/06/02 at 18:47
Regular
"WWJD"
I wasn't here when it was posted because my PC was broken but they did din't they
Fri 07/06/02 at 18:33
Unless he gets banned first.
Fri 07/06/02 at 18:25
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Problem is, the topics won't sink to the bottom.

It's difficult for me to say this, but, people like gazza are too clever to let that happen. They simply pop it with something like "I still think PS2 sucks, and I'm back e.t.c."

So, as nice as the idea seems, it won't stop these people. :(
Fri 07/06/02 at 15:17
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Come on, can you honestly see this happening the next time one of these threads comes alon? I can't. As long as there are idiots out there who post crap topics like the ones mentioned, there are going to be people angry about what thease threads say replying to them. Efforts to try and stop this will all be invain.
Fri 07/06/02 at 14:30
Asher D wrote:
> People start these toics to wind lots of people up. If you don't
> reply, Gazza won't have succeded in what he wants and the topic can
> sink down without a trace. if you reply to his topic he feels happy
> because he's wound you upa nd got a lot of replies. Stop replying this
> instance!

I totally agree! Someone was saying about Football God, and this guy has re-registered umpteen times as Reynolds etc, and if you leave him, ignore his topics etc, he'll get bored and go away. It's not on the internet that this law can be applied, in real life too! There - two tips for the price of one, aren't I nice? :)
Fri 07/06/02 at 11:51
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Totti wrote:
> Its on in half an hour ,or just around there.

??

KO is at 12.30pm, its night time over there.
Fri 07/06/02 at 11:38
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Totti wrote:
> Its on in half an hour ,or just around there.

Eh ! - Kick off is 12.30 !!!

Anyway - got to have early lunch now - back in time for the game.

Laterz
Fri 07/06/02 at 11:35
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Aye, can't wait :D
Fri 07/06/02 at 11:35
Regular
"England skipper"
Its on in half an hour ,or just around there.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.