GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"'THE PS2 STINKS' - You handled it all wrong."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/06/02 at 11:00
Regular
People start these toics to wind lots of people up. If you don't reply, Gazza won't have succeded in what he wants and the topic can sink down without a trace. if you reply to his topic he feels happy because he's wound you upa nd got a lot of replies. Stop replying this instance!
Fri 07/06/02 at 11:00
Regular
People start these toics to wind lots of people up. If you don't reply, Gazza won't have succeded in what he wants and the topic can sink down without a trace. if you reply to his topic he feels happy because he's wound you upa nd got a lot of replies. Stop replying this instance!
Fri 07/06/02 at 11:13
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I don't think Gazza guy intended to wind people up. I think hes a bit thick because only a few months ago he posted a thread asking people which PS2 games they liked. He reminds me alot of football god (or goodbye as he eventually called himself).

Remember the post he did not too dissimilar to 'the PS2 stinks' where he asked people who was their most hated user? It got the same reaction by annoyed and angry users. Plus I doubt very much that everyone will ignore posts like the one gazza put up, so what your trying to suggest to everyone, may be invain.
Fri 07/06/02 at 11:19
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Asher - I am surprised at you, you are one of the many people here who complain about the non PS related topics and now you have gone and added to it. You could have easily posted this in the PS2 STINKS thread as a reply.
Fri 07/06/02 at 11:19
Regular
Part of the reason this forum is , quite frankly, starting to suck s because the good topics sink due to posts in spammy crap like that. Drop the topics like Gazzas, they're partly responsible for the downfall of this forum. I remember when only 1 out of 20 topics in this thread wasn't about PS2, now it seems that only 1 out of 20 is about PS2.
Fri 07/06/02 at 11:20
Regular
nh wrote:
> Asher - I am surprised at you, you are one of the many people here who
> complain about the non PS related topics and now you have gone and
> added to it. You could have easily posted this in the PS2 STINKS
> thread as a reply.

If I posted there people would just read the title and reply, they would probably forget my psot after about 7 more replies had gone past.
Fri 07/06/02 at 11:23
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Asher D wrote:
> Part of the reason this forum is , quite frankly, starting to suck s
> because the good topics sink due to posts in spammy crap like that.
> Drop the topics like Gazzas, they're partly responsible for the
> downfall of this forum. I remember when only 1 out of 20 topics in
> this thread wasn't about PS2, now it seems that only 1 out of 20 is
> about PS2.

Heh - was I right or was I right !!!!
Fri 07/06/02 at 11:25
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Asher D wrote:

>
> If I posted there people would just read the title and reply, they
> would probably forget my psot after about 7 more replies had gone
> past.

2 Options then

1. Keep posting the same thing evry now and then/

2. Maybe we should all go to Site bugs etc when these crappy topics appear and appeal to SR to remove them. If the fool who starts hasnt done anything bad enough to warrant a ban then maybe an alternative needs to be looked at ??
Fri 07/06/02 at 11:25
Regular
What's the third option? :-P
Fri 07/06/02 at 11:26
Regular
Cool, my reply fits in with both posts.
Fri 07/06/02 at 11:27
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
String the bu99ers up !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.