GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dannny Mills, My thoughts"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/06/02 at 21:52
Regular
Sven's England team performence against Sweden was great in the first half, and quite good in the second half, all but Danny Mills. If I was Sven I would have never of picked for the world cup squad, I would of picked Phil Neville, even though he gave the penalty away against Romainia in Euro200 which got us out, he has learned from his mistake and is more experianced.

Firstly England were passing about trying to make chances for the striker, Micheal Owen and Darius Vassel, in many different ways before and after our goal, but Danny Mills was trying to be hero all the time by scoring instead of passing to make set pieces. For example, When he was on the the edge of the box (after our goal) Beckham was running down the wing so he could cross it to Owen and Vassel, but No he shot at goal.

Also the incedent that led up to the goal was by, guess who? Danny Mills, what a surprise. He tried chesting it to Seamen, but he didn't chest it hard enough, so he had to clear it, but he didn't do that right either, he passed it straight to Nicolas Alexanderson who scored a wonderfull goal. What he should of done was just boot it out even for a throw in for them further down the field, because at least it means he cleared it.

In the game England were doing quite well against Sweden, when we were
1-0, for defending wise mainly and everywhere else, I think Seamen played exeptionly well. Danny Mills kept screwing it up all the time and Rio, Sol, Ashly and some midfielders had to pick up the pieces.

You may think that Ashly Cole tried to be hero twice, but he had good chances, Like the first time from far out everyone in front of him was marked so he hit the ball with power and when the goalie saved it, he was forced back because it had so much power. The second time wasn't as good, but it was still a good half chance.

I think there is only one thing Danny Mills is good at, being rubbish at football.

I hope Sven doesn't pick him in the first team for the next game against Argentina, because there a better team and we need experianxced players all around.
Thu 06/06/02 at 14:46
Regular
"Better Than You"
RM18 wrote:
> Chrissy.P wrote:
>
> I agree, I think they should give Wes Brown a chance.
>
> This confirms that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking
> about.

Well who else can we put there.
Wed 05/06/02 at 19:25
Regular
Chrissy.P wrote:

> I agree, I think they should give Wes Brown a chance.

This confirms that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
Wed 05/06/02 at 16:07
Regular
"Better Than You"
Solskjær wrote:
> Danny Mills is one of those 'hot-headed' players who can quite easily
> get wound up, leading to a sending off in one way or another.
>
> I reckon there's a good chance of him getting sent off on Friday as
> the opposition is Argentina and not someone like China or Tunisia.
> That won't help our chances at all!

I also think that he does get annoyed quite easily, so again, I think they should give Wes Brown a chance.
Wed 05/06/02 at 16:05
Regular
"Better Than You"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> I thought it was hilarious when the ref told him to put the flag back
> up.
>
> If Mills starts against Argentina, we will most likely lose.
> Otherwise, I think we can get a draw.

I agree, I think they should give Wes Brown a chance.
Wed 05/06/02 at 15:34
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Danny Mills is one of those 'hot-headed' players who can quite easily get wound up, leading to a sending off in one way or another.

I reckon there's a good chance of him getting sent off on Friday as the opposition is Argentina and not someone like China or Tunisia.
That won't help our chances at all!
Wed 05/06/02 at 15:26
"Darkness, always"
I thought it was hilarious when the ref told him to put the flag back up.

If Mills starts against Argentina, we will most likely lose. Otherwise, I think we can get a draw.
Wed 05/06/02 at 11:18
Regular
"Better Than You"
I know why he didn't, because hes too weak and thought a ball boy or the linesmam would do it, also when he did finally do it he had to put alot of effort into it picking it up.

He could of just done it straight away cos it doesn't take alot of time.
Wed 05/06/02 at 08:48
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Chrissy I completely agree with you. Mills played rubbish and kept trying to be a hero rather doing what he was meant to be doing - defending.

Him knocking over the corner flag and not putting it back also annoyed me. It wasn't exactly hard for him to do so...
Tue 04/06/02 at 17:31
Regular
"Better Than You"
Chrissy.P wrote:
> I know who Darren Purse is now because of Dr.Kazama telling me on MSN.

and on here.
Tue 04/06/02 at 17:29
Regular
"Better Than You"
I know who Darren Purse is now because of Dr.Kazama telling me on MSN.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.