GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Big Brother: we got lynne out ,now next to get out is..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/06/02 at 23:06
Regular
Alex.

jeez he is such a pratt, his first day in he said to sandy in bed "i really like sausages i hope no one eats them"

and he said his modelling career was ended "when the planes flew into the towers on september 11th" geek.

and he complained because some one swore today LOL

im off to see his reaction at 11:05 he is having a showdown with some one

vote the geek off.
Tue 04/06/02 at 22:36
Regular
Can you believe the cheek of Alison. She nominated Alex for eating too much of the food.
Tue 04/06/02 at 22:10
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Crap big brother is on now.

*flees*
Tue 04/06/02 at 22:05
Regular
Now she has managed to break the outside table by jumping on it. Maybe she will eat that as well.
Tue 04/06/02 at 21:38
Regular
Shadow wrote:
> I know what you mean. God help them if they lose that task this week
> and have to live on rice and lentils. She might even eat one of the
> housemates.

LOL Big Brother meets Survivor
Tue 04/06/02 at 21:27
Regular
I know what you mean. God help them if they lose that task this week and have to live on rice and lentils. She might even eat one of the housemates.
Tue 04/06/02 at 20:55
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Sandy is cool, if anyone should go it should be alison, she is eating the cupboards bare, im sick of her p***, and so is the shower.
Tue 04/06/02 at 20:41
Regular
yeh i hope Sandy goes
Tue 04/06/02 at 17:47
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Why did Jonny try and make up with Alex? Thats stupid, Did you see Alex? he now thinks he is in control by saying 'i'll think about it', 'i'll see in the morning', basically saying wait for my answer and it will probabrly be NO! Alex is gonna go! He had no confidence, did you hear him in the diary room?..
ALEX: I forgot to add it to the list, but do you think it's possible for me to have mineral water?
BB: *amost asleep* We can give it to you next week.
ALEX: Ok but i dont think ill be here next week.

Isnt tap water good enough for him? WHAT A TURTLE!!

jc :)
Tue 04/06/02 at 17:41
Regular
"ProGolfer"
I wonder if anyone is going to do it?
Tue 04/06/02 at 17:38
Regular
"Better Than You"
I want it to be Sandy, cos there is gunna be something going on between Jonny and Alex and Alison is funny.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.