GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Big Brother: we got lynne out ,now next to get out is..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/06/02 at 23:06
Regular
Alex.

jeez he is such a pratt, his first day in he said to sandy in bed "i really like sausages i hope no one eats them"

and he said his modelling career was ended "when the planes flew into the towers on september 11th" geek.

and he complained because some one swore today LOL

im off to see his reaction at 11:05 he is having a showdown with some one

vote the geek off.
Mon 03/06/02 at 18:07
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Adele she is bisexual!! You dont want her up for eviction!!
Mon 03/06/02 at 18:05
Regular
I have sort of cahnged my mind about Alex now, in all honesty he hasnt done any thing wrong even though he does nag, but imagine what the house mates would do if he left? and anyways i dont think he will be up for eviction this week.
Mon 03/06/02 at 16:41
I think Alex and Adele should be up for eviction - they're both boring! Alex spent about 5 mintues just brushing his teeth this morning for christ's sake! Sandy is cool, even though he's old. Kate and Sophie are fit (;D). Lee's a cool muscular dude. Spencer is a cool laid-back sort of guy, as is Johnny, except he could be a good leader if the group decintegrates. I don't like Alison, she's too disgustingly cheerful for my liking. Jade is a fat wh0re, who thinks that taking her clothes off does her some favours - no siree. PJ is someone who I think has kept out of the way a lot, and I don't know that much about him, so I won't pass comment there.

BB is a bit better now, but it's still a sleazy skuzbucket that we all love to scrutinise. As in we, I'm referring to myself and the rest of the critical cynicists out there ;D

Is 'cynicists' even a word? ;D
Mon 03/06/02 at 16:06
Regular
"hit the road jack"
yeah, spencer is cool.
Mon 03/06/02 at 11:36
I want Spencer to win BB. I think the definition of him by Lynne, 'He smells of roll-up tabs' is kinda cool
Mon 03/06/02 at 11:24
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I think it will be Alex and umm.. Sandy up for eviction. Although i really like Sandy (apart from being an old fart), i dont think the group find him interesting. Im gonna vote for Alex coz hes a nancypoo.
Mon 03/06/02 at 11:19
Yes, I agree, Alex has to go, get the geek out
Mon 03/06/02 at 11:11
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Its quite funny how ineffect hes talking to himself coz the housemates arent takin any notice. Hes gettin right stressed! heehee. Did you see him in the diary room! When he said he was now annoying himself.
Mon 03/06/02 at 11:06
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Alex isnt so bad, you have to understand the situation they are in. Nobody is doing very much in the way of keeping the house clean and tidy, and folk are taking a whizz in the shower, how minky.
Mon 03/06/02 at 10:26
Regular
"hit the road jack"
hmmm bye then..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.