GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"1-0 to I.T.V. Methinks."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/06/02 at 11:34
Regular
In the battle of the television networks I think that it has to be 1-0 to I.T.V in terms of footy coverage.

They have a team consisting of Des, Gaby, Gazza, McCoist, Jimmy Floyd, Venables, Townsend.

The B.B.C have stuck with the 'grumpy old men' team.

Hansen, Lawrenson, O'Leary, O'Neil.

Like the Arsenal back four, I think it is time for a change.
Sat 01/06/02 at 19:22
Regular
MikeAll wrote:
> BBCi makes the difference, especially the tactical bit.

Yes, that too.
Sat 01/06/02 at 19:20
Regular
"Where's SR?"
BBCi makes the difference, especially the tactical bit.
Sat 01/06/02 at 19:13
Regular
The BBC outclasses ITV sport in most departments, particulary in commentry, as other have said. Plus the adverts do not exactly appeal, either.
Sat 01/06/02 at 18:11
Regular
"England 5 Germany 1"
Yeah itv do have better comentry.
Sat 01/06/02 at 17:46
Regular
Hmm yes agreed about the tone of voice thing, but then again i'd have him over Ron Atkinson as a co-commentator anyday.
Sat 01/06/02 at 17:43
Regular
Perhaps what he actually says isnt so bad, its just that I find his tone of voice to be very negative...
Sat 01/06/02 at 17:40
Regular
i do believe ol David Pleat is commentating for the bbc, but only as a co-commentator. i dont think he is that bad.
Sat 01/06/02 at 17:32
Regular
Ah, but Gazza is wearing a blonde wig!

Ron Atkinson is a real let down for ITV but I still prefer ITV over BBC.

What channel is David Pleat on ( I heard him this morning on one of the matches but was soo bloody tired i cant remember) he is a real boring commentator.
Sat 01/06/02 at 17:16
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The only way I would like to watch the ITV adverts would be if it was the Nike Football advert (in full) on every time.

:D

BBC's better.
Sat 01/06/02 at 15:48
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Plus on the BBC there are no annoying sponsors and adverts.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.