GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"1-0 to I.T.V. Methinks."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/06/02 at 11:34
Regular
In the battle of the television networks I think that it has to be 1-0 to I.T.V in terms of footy coverage.

They have a team consisting of Des, Gaby, Gazza, McCoist, Jimmy Floyd, Venables, Townsend.

The B.B.C have stuck with the 'grumpy old men' team.

Hansen, Lawrenson, O'Leary, O'Neil.

Like the Arsenal back four, I think it is time for a change.
Sat 01/06/02 at 11:34
In the battle of the television networks I think that it has to be 1-0 to I.T.V in terms of footy coverage.

They have a team consisting of Des, Gaby, Gazza, McCoist, Jimmy Floyd, Venables, Townsend.

The B.B.C have stuck with the 'grumpy old men' team.

Hansen, Lawrenson, O'Leary, O'Neil.

Like the Arsenal back four, I think it is time for a change.
Sat 01/06/02 at 12:05
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Yeah, The I.T.V team consits of a variety of people with different views and opinions.

The B.B.C's is not that bad though and they may get others to join as the tournament goes on.
Sat 01/06/02 at 12:13
Regular
Gazza and Ally are quality :D

I'm sure Gazza just ally was "s**t" when they were looking back at Italia 90 :D
Sat 01/06/02 at 12:25
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Like I thought, B.B.C have brought in new people, Jamie Redknapp and The cheeky Monkey Peter Reid.
Sat 01/06/02 at 12:44
Regular
BBC is funny. Alan Hansen makes me laugh. Better than sucky ITV. BBC have better commentary anyway.
Sat 01/06/02 at 13:00
Regular
Thier Commentry is as worse as each other.

Best commentry is on the radio by far.
Sat 01/06/02 at 13:19
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Let's face it, ITV are trying to be SKY, and failing miserably. Des is a shadow of his old self, and Gazza, well I saw one report say, he'll either be a 5/5, or a 0/5. Still not sure myself. He's pretty poor, but that does make him funny. Especially when he tries to say Trezeguet!

Nope, still the good old Beeb for me!
Sat 01/06/02 at 14:02
Regular
No way, give me BBC over Itv anyday. the commetary is fantastic, especially motty and barry davies, well perhaps alan parry etc dont really do it for me but the other two do the bigger games. And the post-match analysis is proper funny, because if Alan Hansen and co want to say something they will. For example the Germany match today, he said "cr@p, worst team to ever play in the world cup" and i just cant imagine terry venables and co over at Itv doing that sort of thing.

Shame they've got the sweden game really."BBC till i die im BBC till i die, i know i am i know i am im BBC till i die"
Sat 01/06/02 at 14:39
Stryke wrote:
> BBC have better commentary anyway.

Agreed. Motty is indeed 'the man'.

One all perhaps?
Sat 01/06/02 at 15:48
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Plus on the BBC there are no annoying sponsors and adverts.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.