GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This is for garbe123."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/05/02 at 19:23
Regular
Right garbe.

Now, I have nothing against the Xbox, but i've had it with you!

The GC does and will have superb games, in my opinion, and in pretty much everybody else, like the XBox.

Its just for ME, nothing can stand up to Mario, Metroid, Zelda et al, plus a huge list of all those 'cool' extremes sports games, like Evolution Skateboarding and THPS4 etc etc etc.

I realise I have inadvertantly opened myself up to garbes 'list' becasue I somehow offended the XBox in some way, but all I am saying is Nintendo make the best games for me, and for a lot of other people - Yes, even Edge likes Nintendo - Both Zelda and Mario got 10/10! WOW! They must be crap if they are on the same level as Halo!

I know they were the '64 versions, but with Miyamoto and the lovely GC, can anything go wrong (and don't say cel-shading, because if you do, you don't know one thing about gameplay, or have actualy seen it moving)

There.
Tue 04/06/02 at 00:53
Regular
I thought I would celebrate with my 300th post in one that was dedicated to me. Awwwwwwww, ain't that nice I bothered to read this but he still hasn'r replied to the first one from me! Oh well its is best not having anything to do with him. Night!
Sun 02/06/02 at 22:39
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah I agree mate. A company saying "no comment" or just refusing to reply is normally as good as a yes for backing up a rumour. If a rumour is untrue, a company will not usually take very long to stomp it out with straight "no". Apparently, if that crap games network channel is anything to go by, Final Fantasy could even appear on the X-Box oneday.

But yeah, Conker's is an excellent game. ;-)
Sun 02/06/02 at 22:07
Regular
savatt1668 wrote:
> Personally my favourite platform game is Conker's Bad Fur Day. :-)

Same here...One of my most enjoyable games to date.

I just hope RARE make a sequel at one point. With the current situation it could end up on any of the consoles...One of the latest Xbox magazines reported Perfect Dark is coming to the Xbox (on thier bloody front page) Sure, its all rumours and nothing solid but where there is smoke there is usually fire....
Sun 02/06/02 at 20:41
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Personally my favourite platform game is Conker's Bad Fur Day. :-)
Sun 02/06/02 at 17:49
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Mario 64 is probably still the best 3D platformer. Crash Bandicoot is good, but won't challange anyone over the age of eight.
Sun 02/06/02 at 17:43
Regular
Not really but I do enjoy some of them, I like Crash Bandicoot on the Xbox, I think it is a really good game, otherwise no.
Sun 02/06/02 at 17:11
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
garbe123 wrote:
> I have played Mario and I thought it was rubbish, boring and very
> childish indeed. I don't care what Edge thinks, all of my mates don't
> rate Mario and only 2 thought Zelda was good, I don't like either and
> I am happy with the games that Microsoft and other 3rd party
> developers are giving me on the Xbox!

Fair enough, but do you actually like any platformers...? If not then it's not suprising you don't like Mario 64... Anyway, Mario 64 is still the best platformer around :P (until Mario sunshine of course)

:D
Sun 02/06/02 at 16:10
Regular
http://www.nytimes.com /reuters/technology/tech-tech.html?ex=1023681600&en =87dcc004470886ec&ei=5040&partner=MOREOVER

remove gaps
Sat 01/06/02 at 13:23
Regular
Mario 64 is a brilliant game - as a 3D platformer it probably still hasn't been bettered.
Sat 01/06/02 at 10:58
Regular
I have played Mario and I thought it was rubbish, boring and very childish indeed. I don't care what Edge thinks, all of my mates don't rate Mario and only 2 thought Zelda was good, I don't like either and I am happy with the games that Microsoft and other 3rd party developers are giving me on the Xbox!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.