GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Smash Brothers Melee trophies?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/05/02 at 15:57
Regular
What trophies have you collected so far? I'm Gonna get the game now :-)
Thu 30/05/02 at 19:05
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
er-no wrote:
> Not ONE. Not TWO. Not THREE. Not FOUR. FIVE. YES FIVE HOURS.
>
> I played FIVE hours of multiplayer matches in melee today.

Pffff....that's nothing! I used to spend entire Saturdays (bar a few games of pool) playing Perfect Dark on 4 player. Now those were the days of multiplayer gaming! Along with F-Zero X and Mario Kart, PD ruled supreme!

Powerstone 2 on the Dreamcast didn't do too badly either mind.
Thu 30/05/02 at 19:01
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> FFX is only good if you like turn based combat, annoying random
> battles, dodgy camera angles oh and the samer game every 2 years just
> with 'new' characters and a new plotline.

This is my first Final Fantasy game so the plot is all new to me. And there aren't any dodgy camera angles in FFX. Hmmmm.....what else did you say that I can disagree with? :-D

Ahh yes, annoying random battles. Well, I thought they were damn annoying too at first but they don't bother me now, and they're just really fun to do. As for turn based combat, I think you learn to like it. I hated it to begin with and is the reason I never bought Skies of Arcadia on the Dreamcast (that and the random battles). Anyway, now that I think it's great, I'm probably gonna get Arcadia on the GC.

It's like Hybrid Heaven in a way. I hated that combat when I started off and I thought Konami had ruined the game that I had waited for for years. and years! But guess what? I soon got into it and loved it to pieces. Hybrid Heaven was such a cool game! Not much of a multipalyer though, I have to admit.
Thu 30/05/02 at 17:13
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ive got 129 trophies, i would get more, but im not in the least inclined to play through adventure mode with all of the characters.
Thu 30/05/02 at 17:05
Regular
Pokemon Floats is very weird, but Big Blue Rules, escpecially on the loop, not that you can notice it much!
Thu 30/05/02 at 16:57
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
i'm now got about 180-190 trophies, and about 6 secret levels, supeflat world is soo cool, just makes me wish i had a real game and watch!
Thu 30/05/02 at 15:25
Regular
"Baros!!!"
well I haven't got the Crazy Hand Trophy yet

Now got 62 trophies, my latest trophy was the UFO trophy
Thu 30/05/02 at 13:47
Regular
Oh and I hate FF games as well, and I really hate the limit break system! That almost put me off of chrono trigger…
Thu 30/05/02 at 13:45
Regular
I got the crazy hand trophy, am I the first?
Thu 30/05/02 at 12:31
Regular
"Baros!!!"
i got 50 trophies and unlocked Dr Mario Jigglypuff Marth and Roy
Thu 30/05/02 at 10:51
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
er-no wrote:
>Ganondorf is powerful!

Yeah, that charged up fist move really kills.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.