GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Smash Brothers Melee trophies?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/05/02 at 15:57
Regular
What trophies have you collected so far? I'm Gonna get the game now :-)
Sat 01/06/02 at 15:39
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
right, ngc fan, to get luigi, in adventure mode, complete the mushroom kingdom level with the second counter as a '2'(eg 3 minutes and 2 seconds, or 12 seconds, or 22....u get my point)
u'll get a short cut scene with marion and luigi, and u hav 2 beat him after that. i think u then hav to complete the rest of the adventure mode without continuing, i'm not sure of the no continues part though, so dont hold me to it.

vottanator, u hav to hit the bag with the very tip of the bat, and i mean the absolute, total, very little and teeny weeny end bit of the bat( a bit OTT the, oh well) oh, and jeepers creepers really was bad wasn't it!!!
Sat 01/06/02 at 13:37
Regular
I've got 74 trophies, I wish there weren't so many sodding Pokemon trophies. I've unlocked 3 levels and i've got Dr Mario, Young Link, Jigglypoof and Falco.

This game so rules, I can just play vs play against the computer for hours on end.
Sat 01/06/02 at 13:01
i have 175 trophies and i know how to get a paper mario trophy, you have to get over 1500 feet on the home-run contest, Marth is the best charachter ive got so far, i prefer him to ganondorph, young link, roy, jiggly puff and falco, i want luigi but i dont know how to get him
Sat 01/06/02 at 11:25
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I now have 70 trophies thanks to me spending all my coins on that lottery thing. I had about 104 coins I think and I got about 60 new trophies.

Plus, I have now unlocked Ganondrof (who rules) and Dr Mario (who also rules). And with Dr Mario I managed 365 meters on the home run contest. No idea how I get any more though. The sandbag was on 113% damage AFTER I hit it with the bat.
Fri 31/05/02 at 19:11
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
er-no wrote:
> 29 hours straight (with toilet breaks) on the Nintendo 64 last
> summer.
>
> Then we all collapsed.

Yeah okay you win. I've never gone that long. But I did go from about 3 in the afternoon till 7 in the morning with 3 mates (one of whom was Dooz2k2) a few months ago. That was on N64 and PS2.

We were already collapsed so we couldn't collapse after it. Instead, we watched Jeepers Creepers. Which was laughably bad!
Fri 31/05/02 at 16:52
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
wahey, i'v now got 195 trophies, all but 2 secret levels, all the characters, all stars mode active, and all 51 event matches cleared(event matches 50 and 51 are damn near impossible, if ur havin trouble, and u will, feel free 2 ask me, i might be able to help)
Fri 31/05/02 at 14:11
"Mimmargh!"
I'm not really bothered about trophies, I just want all the secret levels, but the homerun contest is just boring and impossible, and I will never be able to do all the event matches.

And since there is no gameshark for Gamecube (Its impossible to do one isn't it?) it doesn't look like I ever will...
Fri 31/05/02 at 13:59
Regular
"Baros!!!"
70 trophies i have got now...
unlocked Dr Mario, Luigi, Ganondorf, Young Link, Jigglypuff, Marth, Roy
Thu 30/05/02 at 21:56
Regular
"everyone says it"
Vottanator wrote:

> Pffff....that's nothing! I used to spend entire Saturdays (bar a few
> games of pool) playing Perfect Dark on 4 player. Now those were the
> days of multiplayer gaming! Along with F-Zero X and Mario Kart, PD
> ruled supreme!
>
> Powerstone 2 on the Dreamcast didn't do too badly either mind.

29 hours straight (with toilet breaks) on the Nintendo 64 last summer.

Then we all collapsed.
Thu 30/05/02 at 21:53
"+ suspicious minds"
wise words of nintendos...

if you look up peach or zeldas dresses on their smash trophy, then you can see their under wear!

*drools*

er, yeah, sorry bout' that!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.