GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ssbm home run contest"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/05/02 at 18:54
Regular
what your record on the home run contest
Thu 30/05/02 at 17:38
Regular
">:)"
SHHD wrote:
> CUBOID wrote:
> i cant seem to be able to get out of the long place with walls
> anybody
> with answers post them here and i would be grateful
>
> wall jump like in Mario 64, you should just keep jumping till you get
> out.

To wall jump, when you hit the wall, press the jump button and push away from the wall at the same time. With anyluck you should jump away from the wall. Do this all the way up to the top, then do a nice up and B sword spin to land safely on the top.

To get the targets on the left, jump and fire an arrow to get the first one, then jump and throw a bomb to get the second one. You will have to jump toward the target to hit it with the bomb, so be ready to jump back onto the platform once it is thrown. To get the target in the box, go to the right of the box, and throw the boomarang to the right. Jump out of its way before catching it, and it should carry on back through the wall and smash the target. The other targets are pretty easy to get.
Good luck :)
Thu 30/05/02 at 17:08
Regular
"One More Chance"
I have finally unlocked Yoshi's Island with a distance of 400 metres exactly.
Thu 30/05/02 at 08:52
CUBOID wrote:
> i cant seem to be able to get out of the long place with walls anybody

wall jump like in Mario 64, you should just keep jumping till you get out.
Thu 30/05/02 at 00:11
Regular
"everyone says it"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> I can't get it over 360 with any character, consarnit.

Stick it through her window?
Thu 30/05/02 at 00:05
Regular
Chrissy.P wrote:
> How do you get Dr Mario?

You complete classic mode with Mario without using any continues then Dr Mario will be in the house, his prescription? KO's

My best distance is 184m witrh Captain Falcon, I don't bother using the bat.
Wed 29/05/02 at 22:59
Regular
CUBOID wrote:
> i cant seem to be able to get out of the long place with walls anybody

Yeah im stuck on that too!
Wed 29/05/02 at 22:50
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I managed to drag myself away from FFX for about 20 minutes today and played a bit more of Smash Bros. I played this Home Run thing for the first time and managed to get a whopping 21m!

Although I didn't see a baseball bat anywhere....

Then I went back to FFX.
Wed 29/05/02 at 22:33
i cant seem to be able to get out of the long place with walls anybody with answers post them here and i would be grateful
Wed 29/05/02 at 22:24
this isnt to do with home run but im dong really well on it but i cant seem to be able to do smash the targets with young link

any ideas?
Wed 29/05/02 at 22:10
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Joe Dark wrote:
> The furthest I can get is 20m, how do you get it that far er no?

---

Pick up the baseball bat, preferably with a strong guy, and knock the thing you hit right to the edge of the square you're standing on.

Then hold A and RIGHT on the joystick at the same time and you should do a really hard shot.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.