GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you want to see in Star Wars: Episode 3?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/05/02 at 15:03
Regular
Just saw episode 2 and I loved it. Not as much as the first three films however, but it was far better than the first 'reasonable' attempt in episode 1. It was great seeing things that I remember in the original films such as, a young bobba fett and the slave 1 ship, Luke Skywalkers future home and foster parents and not forgetting the stormtroopers as well as early looking AT-ATs and star destroyers to accompany them.

It was great seeing all these things again, especially sinse they where missed from episode 1.

Anyway, after I finished watching the film, I was wondering 'what will be in the next, final episode?' and so I came up with this thread.

Basically put down what you are hoping for in episode 3, be it things you remember and want to see again, or things you want to see changed. You can also put down what you 'think' will be in the next film.

I'll start. Seeing as episode 2 has stormtroopers and star destroyers, I think it would be great if X-wings and Y-wings make an appearance in the next film. None of these new episode ships like the naboo starfighter look as good as the original ships. They have nice chrome effects, but they just didn't have the same appeal as the good old x-wing or b-wing fighters.

Well that’s one thing I would love to see in the next episode, but what about you? What do you want to see?
Sat 01/06/02 at 17:55
Regular
"Bobba you"
I wont to see a better film. Personally I think it sucks.
Sat 01/06/02 at 17:54
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Maybe I missed it in Episode 2, but I'd like to know who placed the
> order for the clone army in the first place. They said it was a Jedi,
> only he was supposed to be dead. I'd like that question answering.

----

Was it not Dooku? Was Dooku not the Seifer Diaz guy who was supposed to be dead?

----

> I'd like to see an explanation as to why Beru had a 'tache.

----

No! Just let it stay in Episode 2! Don't bring it any further into the Star Wars universe!

----

> We'll see Obi-Wan taking on Anakin, and nearly destroying him, but
> will we see Anakin become Vader? Maybe that should be left until when
> we saw him for the first time in Episode 4...?

----

No, that wouldn't work. You couldn't have Anakin suddenly appearing in Episode 4 as the masked Vader. In fact, how much of a gap is there between Episodes 3 and 4? Because if there is a large gap, then maybe you could.
Wed 29/05/02 at 14:00
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Gangsta Hamsta wrote:
> I wanna see Ja Ja Binks with a light saber.
> Dancing around like a fairy and stuff.

surely you meant see Jar Jar Binks chopped in half with a light sabre? Now that would be great end to the trilogy.
Wed 29/05/02 at 13:08
Regular
"Not your monkey"
I wanna see Ja Ja Binks with a light saber.
Dancing around like a fairy and stuff.

Oh, and R2D2 will have Jedi powers too I reckon

After the last film, anything is possible.
Wed 29/05/02 at 07:42
RM18 wrote:
> The Iron Monkey wrote:
>
> Oh, and an army of cloned Yodas would be pretty cool.
>
> No way, that would just cheapen the legend of Yoda even more.

Yeah, but It would still be pretty cool :P
Wed 29/05/02 at 07:40
Regular
The Iron Monkey wrote:

> Oh, and an army of cloned Yodas would be pretty cool.

No way, that would just cheapen the legend of Yoda even more.
Wed 29/05/02 at 06:23
Regular
"Brrrrr."
I have GOT to see Yoda going mental with that light saber again! WOOHOO!
Wed 29/05/02 at 06:18
I'd like to see a scene that hasn't been retouched with CGI graphics.

Oh, and an army of cloned Yodas would be pretty cool.
Tue 28/05/02 at 13:45
Regular
"A man with a stick"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Y-Wings, yes
> A-Wings, no
>
> A-Wings are brand new in ROTJ (first time they appear as far as I can
> remember) whereas Y-Wings are really old even in Episode 4. X-Wings
> are still new in Ep 4, so I guess they could get away with having them
> in Ep 3

How about B-Wings? I'm probably going on a bit about these ships, its just I would like to see them again, as apposed to seeing more of the dull looking naboo fighters.

I do think however, that we will definatly see tie fighters of some sort in episode 3, along with the star destroyers which should look more like they did in the first three films.
Tue 28/05/02 at 11:47
Regular
"That's right!"
cipro wrote:
We'll hopefully see ships like the y-wing and a-wing ect.

------

Y-Wings, yes
A-Wings, no

A-Wings are brand new in ROTJ (first time they appear as far as I can remember) whereas Y-Wings are really old even in Episode 4. X-Wings are still new in Ep 4, so I guess they could get away with having them in Ep 3

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.