GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you want to see in Star Wars: Episode 3?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/05/02 at 15:03
Regular
Just saw episode 2 and I loved it. Not as much as the first three films however, but it was far better than the first 'reasonable' attempt in episode 1. It was great seeing things that I remember in the original films such as, a young bobba fett and the slave 1 ship, Luke Skywalkers future home and foster parents and not forgetting the stormtroopers as well as early looking AT-ATs and star destroyers to accompany them.

It was great seeing all these things again, especially sinse they where missed from episode 1.

Anyway, after I finished watching the film, I was wondering 'what will be in the next, final episode?' and so I came up with this thread.

Basically put down what you are hoping for in episode 3, be it things you remember and want to see again, or things you want to see changed. You can also put down what you 'think' will be in the next film.

I'll start. Seeing as episode 2 has stormtroopers and star destroyers, I think it would be great if X-wings and Y-wings make an appearance in the next film. None of these new episode ships like the naboo starfighter look as good as the original ships. They have nice chrome effects, but they just didn't have the same appeal as the good old x-wing or b-wing fighters.

Well that’s one thing I would love to see in the next episode, but what about you? What do you want to see?
Wed 05/06/02 at 14:52
Regular
"cant think of one.."
Yes Jar Jar is a gimp.

On a lighter note, the best moment of Star Wars III (and potentially of the whole saga) will be the epic showdown between Anakin and Obe Won!
Wed 05/06/02 at 14:50
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Protoss wrote:
> Meka Dragon wrote:
> I mean,
> he plans to add scenes to ROTJ as it is.
>
> Does he? Since when did he plan to alter them?

It was posted on this forum a couple of weeks ago. apparently George plans to add Portman in the end of return of the jedi, which seems like it won't work to me, I can't see how hes going to do it. Plus, I fecking hope this is a rumour, Jar Jar Binks is also planned to appear in the film. It better be a rumour, because adding that annoying gimp would certainly ruin the film.
Wed 05/06/02 at 14:44
"Mimmargh!"
Meka Dragon wrote:
I mean,
> he plans to add scenes to ROTJ as it is.

Does he? Since when did he plan to alter them?
Wed 05/06/02 at 13:12
Regular
"That's right!"
I think Natalie Portman has already started filming some scenes for Jedi... Should be interesting
Wed 05/06/02 at 11:16
Regular
"not dead"
Vottanator wrote:
>>Meka wrote:
>> We'll see Obi-Wan taking on Anakin, and nearly destroying him, but
>> will we see Anakin become Vader? Maybe that should be left until
>> when
>> we saw him for the first time in Episode 4...?
>>
>> ----
>
> No, that wouldn't work. You couldn't have Anakin suddenly appearing in
> Episode 4 as the masked Vader. In fact, how much of a gap is there
> between Episodes 3 and 4? Because if there is a large gap, then maybe
> you could.

I don't know, if you had Obi Wan defeating Anakin, it wouldn't be obvious that he had become Vader, and if you watched the movies in episodic order(1 through 6) the "I am your father!" would suddenly make sense to first time viewers. Mind you, they'd wonder why Obi Wan was lying to Luke, saying Vader killed his father - but what would stop Lucas toying with lines from the original trilogy? I mean, he plans to add scenes to ROTJ as it is.
Tue 04/06/02 at 20:42
Regular
oh and more natalie portman
Tue 04/06/02 at 20:41
Regular
i want to see the end of hayden christensen (spelt v wrong) as his acting was a bit wooden.
Tue 04/06/02 at 20:01
"Mimmargh!"
I want to see royal guards in action in Episode III (the blokes in the red from Return of the Jedi).
Tue 04/06/02 at 13:52
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
Having said that, I thought Episode 2 was better than 1. Great action scenes, shame about the cringingly poor dialogue and hammy acting.
Tue 04/06/02 at 13:51
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
I'd like to see Tiltawhirl and MoJoJoJo's mums having a fight with spiked Pugel Sticks, while the ex-Gladiators throw rotten fruit at them in Episode 3. That would please me far more than any of the putrid rubbish that Lucas will come up with.
How on earth such a shoddy film-maker became so rich and famous is beyond me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.