GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Red Card Soccer is rubbish...."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/05/02 at 15:44
Regular
The goals are scored randomly, there is no skill, the opposition are really frustrating and the moves are limited. I urge you not to get it.
Thu 06/06/02 at 11:27
Regular
it's starting to grow on me slightly, if i see it under 30 then maybe.
Tue 04/06/02 at 12:21
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Well my brother, sister and even mother where playing the demo of the game all day yesterday, they loved it. Looks like We'll possibly be getting the game sometime soon then, its great, and I don't even like sports games that much.
Tue 04/06/02 at 00:02
Regular
"England skipper"
I was under the impression it was a top quality game.
Sun 02/06/02 at 22:25
Regular
i actually rented it today, i like it very much but they could have had national teams aswell!
Wed 29/05/02 at 19:30
NOT
Tue 28/05/02 at 16:04
Regular
I prefer games like Pro evo where pressing shoot neart the goal doesn't guarantee that you will score. Rewd Card Soccer is in FIFA's league more than anything.
Tue 28/05/02 at 10:42
Regular
"  "
Let me guess...my Red Card Soccer eview will be the first to appear....cant u see that i like the game!?!?! It's fantastic....and the reason it's a better two player game than Pro Evo is the fact that u can bring a unexperianced mate round and he can play the game without having to learn all the controls. Then after a while he starts to learn the more advanced controls and it gets alot better. Cap all this off with the brilliant 1 player domination mode and it's a hit. The domination mode see's you playing all the teams in a ceratin continent and beating them in order to claim that country (much like command and conquer) then once u beat all the teams in that country u play a bonust team that symbolises this country i.e. Samuries in Asia, Baboons in Africa....if ya beat them u unlock their team and their ace stadium. :D
Mon 27/05/02 at 20:56
it's ok, but there are better footie games. you cant say it's crap but it's not excellent. check out this chatroom i set up. If you've read a review, and though it was wrong or tried a cheat to find it doesnt work? if you have, tell the person who posted it what you think. post there nickname on here and write what they've done to annoy you. Keep it clean though. We dont want any name calling! Check this thing regularly to see if your on there, and stand up for yourself! Go to pc gaming the to arguments and post away!
Mon 27/05/02 at 20:03
Regular
"  "
I got the game today and it is brill. Its dead fun...the sounds awesome and my mate came round so i had chance to p[lay 2 player and it is in my mind the best 2player ps2 game since quake 3 :P
Sun 26/05/02 at 14:57
Regular
"es argh"
I agree with asher, it's totally plop.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.