GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Red Card Soccer is rubbish...."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/05/02 at 15:44
Regular
The goals are scored randomly, there is no skill, the opposition are really frustrating and the moves are limited. I urge you not to get it.
Tue 11/06/02 at 18:45
Blame EA for putting it in the demo.
Tue 11/06/02 at 17:29
Regular
DeltaJava wrote:

>
> "Is that a warthog I see?"

That was un-called for... :-(

:-D
Tue 11/06/02 at 17:18
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Asher D wrote:
> lol, cipro. But the demo with MOH on was good, Smash court in
> particular. Also, Tiger woods, Red Card and TIF.

Yeah, it was a good demo, but I hate it when they are timed. I was expecting a full mission like the PC's MOH, which was of a full level. That demo disc was good, one of the best for a while, but this months line-up is just completely naff! I can't find one demo I want to try on it.
Tue 11/06/02 at 17:11
The commentary in Tiger Woods was stupid though.

"Is that a warthog I see?"
Tue 11/06/02 at 17:05
Regular
lol, cipro. But the demo with MOH on was good, Smash court in particular. Also, Tiger woods, Red Card and TIF.
Tue 11/06/02 at 17:01
My thoughts exactly. Still, listen to the mellow tune in the background menu. And watch the trailers attempting to be cool.

And have you seen that Lara Croft video? What are the developers on about?
Dark and moody? Cheesy, more like.
Tue 11/06/02 at 16:54
Regular
"  "
They always base there review scores on popularity. They gave FF10 an 8 just so people would take attention. They give games that aren't popular low scores just to try and please readers. Their editors a 12 year old kid. The front covers made out of recycled PSW's. They dont have a website. They aren't called PSW. They dont have an ace PSW DVD thats packed with about 50 different games on. There DVD demo menu (opsm2) gives me a headache. I dont like orange. I dont like OPSM2. Whens the next issue out?
Tue 11/06/02 at 16:41
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I agree with you there asher, I don't mind paying an extra 50p for the mag, but this months demo line up is crap! Not one of the playable demo's appeals to me. Plus I thought last months frontline demo was dissapointing, it was bloody well timed. Whats wrong with giving us a full level eh?
Tue 11/06/02 at 16:36
Regular
OPSM has sucked forever, 5.50 for a sad little magazine? Why the upping of price, and we don't even get what we want, 2 very under-full demos, one good one and then we miss out on Toca. Why?
Sat 08/06/02 at 14:08
Regular
"  "
The game rules.....OPSM sucks...proof......this months tottally pants mag. The End.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.