GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA IV"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto IV'.
Thu 06/03/08 at 18:21
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
Whos getting it??
Wed 28/05/08 at 19:14
Regular
GTA IV is a tremendous game and is a billion times better than any other grand theft auto brought out if you do all of the missions in 1 or 2 attempts you will make the rest of the game much easier for you and if you take all of your frinds out you will be able to get helicopters and free taxi rides to anywhere you want.....
hope you enjoy the rest of the game
TR1GGA 08!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?
Fri 02/05/08 at 14:28
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
pb wrote:
> I could do with the MS points more than anything, mind you! I've
> only got 200 now and you can't get anything decent with that.

I'll send you a message over Live with one of the 500 points codes. may be a few days as trying to save my xbox gaming for my new TV.
Fri 02/05/08 at 13:46
Regular
"Mooching around"
Right I've played it not, and I'm going to be honest, I don't know what I think of the game.

On the one hand, the level of detail is mind boggling, bullet holes, blood splatter and the physics! Well the physics are just perfect tbh.

While these things are spectacular, it wasn't really enough to make me justify all the hype. I miss the planes, there's not even a Dodo to pretend to fly, and no tanks either? What the hell is that about?

The AI didn't really blow me away either, they might hide behind a wall for a bit, but aside from that, there's not much to them.

It makes me think they made this game, and intentionally left out a lot of good stuff, just to make the next game worthwhile. While I understand this as a business move, I felt a little cheated by Rockstar.

So for me, GTA: Vice City still stands at the top of the GTA Mountain.
Thu 01/05/08 at 08:35
"possibly impossible"
I could do with the MS points more than anything, mind you! I've only got 200 now and you can't get anything decent with that.
Wed 30/04/08 at 21:02
Regular
"I like turtles"
I would best describe it as a GTA fans dream.3 of my friends have bought it (1 has completed it already !) and they all totally love it.They all agree it is without doubt the best GTA game yet.But (like me) if you didn't care for the earlier games this is unlikely to win you over.I played it for bit and it hasn't left me wanting to rush out and buy a copy.
Wed 30/04/08 at 20:44
Regular
So guys, is it worthy of these crazily high review scores it's been getting?

I actually really want to play it now, it's GTA so it's going to be good.
Wed 30/04/08 at 18:56
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Same here pb...miss my old photo :( So many comments on it :)

I have about 6 of those boxes of codes, but thanks for the offer. Sure somebody would want them on here (Gamertag is JASON BRFC btw, so hope to see you online)

EDIT: just kicked a cop car, broke out of the arrest and they sprayed my blood all over their shiny police car :( Only in America...or if you're wearing a backpack in London Underground :p
Wed 30/04/08 at 16:59
"possibly impossible"
I use my own picture for my gamertag, rather than a gamerpic, I haven't found one I liked yet.
Wed 30/04/08 at 15:46
Regular
"I like turtles"
The GTA gamerpics and the Xbox live points are 2 separate codes.Ive redeemed the live points but not the GTA gamerpics.

Let me know an email address I can send it to if you want it or let me know your gamertag and I'll send it over Xbox live messaging.
Wed 30/04/08 at 15:41
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Have you claimed the 500 points with it? I have plenty of them so I won't be needing it. If you haven't cliamed the points - its worth doing for a cheap arace game/theme/pics etc.

Might just be worth downloading the GTAIV ones, some of my gamerpics I've used are for games I cannot stand.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.