GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DEAD RISING"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Dead Rising'.
Tue 22/08/06 at 19:05
Regular
come on guys wheres the zombie spirit.
Tue 28/11/06 at 10:21
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Bullett wrote:
> Heh, I haven't gone back to Dead Rising since I last posted about
> it - purely because of the save system.
>
> Think I'll be trading it in and will just keep hold of the demo
> for whenever I fancy a mini-rampage.

Traded mine in last night. + a bunch of old Xbox games I can't work on the 360. Got Oblivion and that strange FIFA 07 game! Can't quite get to grips with it yet!
Tue 10/10/06 at 16:42
Regular
:) Are you going to play with your kids or hide it up in the actic for private use? :D
Tue 10/10/06 at 09:24
"possibly impossible"
Trust me, it's still difficult to save for it. All my wages go on bills and kids, so it's just a matter of trade-ins and trying to earn some money on the side (sales of stuff I don't need, ebay etc)
Mon 09/10/06 at 17:11
Regular
£110 in mine though I am less than half your age.
Mon 09/10/06 at 11:56
"possibly impossible"
£30 in game (including the extra 10% discount at the moment). So now I have £193 for my Wii fund. Just need another £42 to get the Wiiplay pack and extra Nunchuk...
Mon 09/10/06 at 08:43
Regular
Heh, I haven't gone back to Dead Rising since I last posted about it - purely because of the save system.

Think I'll be trading it in and will just keep hold of the demo for whenever I fancy a mini-rampage.

Will be trading it in along with N3 and PD0 to get some Wii credit. No more games until that is out. WoW will keep me going until then.
Wed 04/10/06 at 18:57
"possibly impossible"
I know what you mean. Though I'm in two minds whether to part with the full game as I just enjoy going around killing Zombies anyway (and the demo only lasts 15 mins). However, the Wii launch looms closer and I need more money for launch titles.

Mind you, I'm also interested in Just Cause...
Wed 04/10/06 at 17:55
Regular
Can't get into it at all, kind of play for an hour or so then just get bored of it, it's like this with most games now though which is why I stopped bothering. Sold my Warcraft account and was counting on this to get me back into normal games.

Can't help but think I'd have more fun if the time structure didn't exist and time progressed as you completed the case studies. Some of the side missions are pretty fun to do but trying to keep up with the main story and the really frustrating save system meaning you have to keep heading to save points every time you get past something is spoiling it a lot.

Just wanting a laid back game that's easy to play, guess my expectations were just different to the final game.

Had more fun playing the Lego Star Wars 2 demo, might just go with that til I can get into Dead Rising.
Wed 20/09/06 at 17:59
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Just seen the PES6 achievement list, looks like a nice 1000 to be had there, nothing too difficult, mostly just time consuming
Wed 20/09/06 at 12:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Disgaea 2 AND PES6 online .............. nice knowing you outside life. *closes door*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.