GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DEAD RISING"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Dead Rising'.
Tue 22/08/06 at 19:05
Regular
come on guys wheres the zombie spirit.
Wed 29/11/06 at 14:53
Regular
Something's not right. It does say 13.9Gb capacity, but there a bunch of Gigabytes unaccounted for...
Wed 29/11/06 at 14:17
Regular
You sure there's no incomplete demo downloads? They take up the full amount of space, even if you only downloaded 1% of them. Or what about that Final Fantasy beta thingy? apparently that takes up a ton of room.

Otherwise you should have 12gb spare memory originally, so I've no idea what you've filled it with.
Wed 29/11/06 at 14:00
Regular
After reading what you got on your, Tilt, I'm now sure I've missed something...

Just checked it out;

3.5Gb free, ok, so let's see what's taking up the rest:

4x XBL Arcade Games (191Mb)
6x Demos (3.8Gb)
Game saves (485Mb) - Halo 2 is gobbling up a hefty 416Mb - I do'nt even play it, maybe time for a delete
Gamer Profiles (3Mb)
Videos (711Mb)
Themes (33Mb)
Gamerpics (4Mb)

Add that up and you get 5227Mb.

3.5Gb + 5.2Gb does NOT make 20Gb. What the fu...?

No incomplete files found or anything like that either.
Wed 29/11/06 at 13:43
"possibly impossible"
Dead Rising just got on my nerves after a while. I'll get it back when it's cheap. Gears of War - now that's impressive.
Wed 29/11/06 at 13:38
Regular
"8==="
Same here.

Did you go to the actual memory section Bullet and not just delete the demos directly?

That's where the hidden 'unfinished demos' are located.
Wed 29/11/06 at 13:36
Regular
Christ, what have you got on your Hard drive?

I've got a few demos, 20+ arcade games, a bunch of video clips, a few gamerpic packs and themes, bonus content for Oblivion and Call of Duty 2 amongst a few others and I'm not even close to getting a full hardrive.
Wed 29/11/06 at 08:36
Regular
Been through - managed to get rid of some videos I forgot about (I hardly ever go into the Video folder) but that was it - everything else I wanted to keep.
Wed 29/11/06 at 07:50
Regular
"8==="
Bullett wrote:
> Gears of war and the RS3:Vegas demos are all i need at the
> moment.
>
> I still have the Lost Planet Online demo to try out too...
>
> Really need a bigger HDD too :(

Check your HD memory, I keep finding 'unfinished' demo downloads taking up loads of space on my HD. They seem to turn up out of nowhere too. :S
Tue 28/11/06 at 11:17
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I bought Dead Rising on Friday along with Phantasy Star Universe. I haven't touched Dead Rising yet but instead clocked up 40 hours on PSU over the weekend with more to come this week, but I'll get around to it eventually.
Tue 28/11/06 at 10:37
Regular
Gears of war and the RS3:Vegas demos are all i need at the moment.

I still have the Lost Planet Online demo to try out too...

Really need a bigger HDD too :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.