GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New look Freeola"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/02/08 at 12:47
"possibly impossible"
I like it. Very neat and tidy and professional looking.

Good work folks.
Mon 25/02/08 at 16:29
Regular
"Mooching around"
I think it looks far more professional.
Mon 25/02/08 at 15:15
Regular
Thanks for the feedback guys :) much appreciated.

We'll have to have a think about what we do with the horizontal scroll bar on lower resolutions. It may be a case of moving the Get Dotted advert to somewhere within the main page structure if this is the case.

And yes, it's much easier to reach Gameaday and forums from Freeola/Get Dotted pages now!
Mon 25/02/08 at 14:53
Regular
hehe ^^ does it really matter if it generates many errors though? It seems the sites work fine even ones I found with over a thousand errors. I guess it only matters if you're using a Netscape 4 or a bad mobile device.

Overall I like the design a lot. Even better with the "Gaming & Extras" tab so people can find the forums better. Just the "Getdotted" box that's causing the horizontal bar needs fixing and it'll be complete. :)

Nice work Eccles and team!
Mon 25/02/08 at 14:42
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Try not forcing strict XHTML when validating. The site is in HTML 4.01, let the validator detect it. There are still validation errors but still not nearly as many as Machie generated.
The design people are on to the scroll problem.
Mon 25/02/08 at 14:31
Regular
Yeah, what Bob said.

I found a few errors, web designing can be such a pain :/
Mon 25/02/08 at 14:19
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
My browser runs at 1024*768 and I have a horizontal scrollbar. I don't like that.
Mon 25/02/08 at 13:49
Regular
Hello gr13ve :)

Do I need a bigger screen resolution? there's something stuck to the right thats giving me a horizontal bar on my browser.
Mon 25/02/08 at 13:43
Regular
"hulagadoo"
*Agrees* Changed quite a bit since I was last posting on here. I can't actually remember how it looked then but looking good now anyway.
Mon 25/02/08 at 13:42
Regular
It seems to give me vertigo, weird.
Mon 25/02/08 at 12:47
"possibly impossible"
I like it. Very neat and tidy and professional looking.

Good work folks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.