GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New look Freeola"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/02/08 at 12:47
"possibly impossible"
I like it. Very neat and tidy and professional looking.

Good work folks.
Tue 26/02/08 at 10:03
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Gets my thumbs up.

Best looking so far..and I found the GAD section much quicker than on the previous designs.
Tue 26/02/08 at 09:59
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I like the new layout better than the old one it does look more professional and easier to follow
Tue 26/02/08 at 00:33
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Its much better actually, cleaner and easier to follow. I hope they take the next step and realise you dont need to re-advertise your own services every 2 pixels or so. :)
Tue 26/02/08 at 00:16
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Maybe I'll be the first then. But that's just because I don't like these modern designs. I like curves. Well, not so much curves, but odd shapes. Rectangles are so boring. And the site looks very flat too. Put some nice shadows or shiny 3D effects onto your images/backgrounds! It's also very plain and full of dull colours. Sort of reminds me of the very old versions of Windows.

Oh, and I'm on 1152x864 and get the horizontal scrollbar. Also, can we put the rest of the site back in the centre please, rather than the left?
Mon 25/02/08 at 22:08
Regular
You're right lol. Take that as a very good sign staffies ^^

I'm hoping we'll get more traffic to the forum thanks to this new design.
Mon 25/02/08 at 22:04
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I was just about to say that. You didnt wait long enough ;)
Mon 25/02/08 at 22:01
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
This must be the first time in the entire history of this forum (that I can remember) that we've got more than 10 posts into a "new design" thread without anyone saying "it's rubbish, bring the old one back!".
Mon 25/02/08 at 20:03
"Was the man of marz"
The designs gone from cheap to boring

i guess that's an improvement
Mon 25/02/08 at 19:43
Regular
"Twenty quid."
The design is nice but having that GetDotted.com advert on the right is ridiculous and makes the whole thing too wide.

Horizontal scroll bars are bad.
Mon 25/02/08 at 19:10
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Nice site guys - well done. I don't have any horizontal scroll bar - screen resolution at 1440 X 900

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.