GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"99% of you want to bring back the death penalty"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/02/08 at 11:33
Regular
Death Penalty: Your Verdict

Actually 99% of Sun readers (almost 100,000) said they wanted the death penalty reintroduced.

So what do you think? Should they bring back the death penalty and free up some prison cells?
Tue 26/02/08 at 15:22
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
For me, the idea of my only release in prison is to play a playstation 3...would result in me being going insane. Working for GAME turned me against that machine.

But, yeah - prison should be harsh, not like a holdiay camp.
Tue 26/02/08 at 11:04
Regular
Maybe Norway have the right idea (second half of the clip)

I disagree with Garin, I don't think prisoners should have such an easy ride. I dont want to hear about them watching Sky or playing on a Playstation 3. (Mainly because I dont have either *sigh*)
Tue 26/02/08 at 10:50
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Sounds like a plan!

You'll get the human rights activists complaining, although they probably wouldn't be complaining if the convict had done what they're having done to them.

But gladitorial combat would make inteesting Saturday night television.
Tue 26/02/08 at 10:38
Regular
"eat toast!"
many people see the death penalty as an easy way out. I have the perfect solution(s)

1.make it into gladitorial combat

2.Prolong the death and make it as agonising as possible. Bash his face in, get treated to be well enough to repeat process.
Tue 26/02/08 at 10:13
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
But with life inprisonment, usually you are out within a decade or so. At least the death penalty is final.

But I was also thinking along the lines of leaving them on an island to fend for themselves, but having secret cameras everywhere and broadcasting back for entertainment purposes. It'll be like Big Brother, only worth watching.
Tue 26/02/08 at 08:47
"possibly impossible"
Everpain wrote:
> Death penalty?
>
> Can't we just send the twits abroad to build irrigation networks
> and school houses in the third world or something?
>
> Free (serf) labour
> Reduction in foreign aid payments
> Reduction in prison costs
>
> Everyone wins??

Or to fight wars. They have all this pent up anger and killing instinct already. Send them to the harshest conditions to save on troops, Military costs etc...
Tue 26/02/08 at 00:17
Regular
"Author of Pain"
Death penalty?

Can't we just send the twits abroad to build irrigation networks and school houses in the third world or something?

Free (serf) labour
Reduction in foreign aid payments
Reduction in prison costs

Everyone wins??
Mon 25/02/08 at 17:49
Regular
"Monochromatic"
pb wrote:
> Bring back the Death Penalty for Sun Readers? Sounds a good
> idea.

I'm a 100% in favour of that
Sun readers opinions arent valid as a representation of the general population because most of them arent ably minded. I mean honestly, it'd be legal for 6 months before someone innocent was executed and The Scum started a "Hanging, Banning" campaign.
Mon 25/02/08 at 16:31
Regular
"Mooching around"
I think I'd rather die than bring back the death penalty.

Oh ho ho, very amusing ^^
Mon 25/02/08 at 16:00
"possibly impossible"
Etchy wrote:
> pb wrote:
> Etchy wrote:
> pb wrote:
> Bring back the Death Penalty for Sun Readers? Sounds a good
> idea.
>
> In general, though, the Death Penalty doesn't work because we
> can't trust the Justice System to get it right and then surely
> if
> you're killing someone for murder then you should kill the
> person
> who executes them too?
>
> Nope, there's a difference between killing someone or something
> and murder.
>
> Yes, one is pre-meditated killing and the other is...oh, hang
> on...
>
> Killing is ending someone or somethings life, murder is doing it
> illegally.

So all a mass murderer needs is a licence to kill and everything will be sorted.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.