GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My site-What do you think?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/05/02 at 13:53
Regular
Hey everyone check out my site @

please reply with what you think

:*:AJ:*:
Thu 16/05/02 at 18:21
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
(On, Andi is Whooo, not you, Andy)
Thu 16/05/02 at 18:20
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Andi, Linux would be nothing without hackers. You're getting hackers mixed up with those on films and the news. Many hackers are good, and are only for the good (White Hat). However, the bad ones seem to get all the attention, presumably because they attract it. These a-holes are called "Black Hat". I haven't read the site, because to be honest, any hacking site with a syntax error on the front page that's hosted by Freeserve has got to be taking the pee, but I assume it's not about black hat hacking.
Thu 16/05/02 at 18:18
hey man it's people like you who really **** me off do you even know what a hacker is . A hacker is a person who explores the aspects of computers. You probably got my site mixed up with a cracking site. Now understand **** head cracking bad hacking good. Just think of it like this hackers make computer related stuff and crackers break them. Oh yeah and also that thing i have on my site has to be there for advertising reasons. also people why is black bad. What colours would you recommend.
Thu 16/05/02 at 18:13
Regular
"How Handy."
The addme thing is because you've got
in it.

TO be honest I didn't bother to read the site, but if it is about serious hacking, then I instantly hate your guts and think your scum. Sorry, but you rank up there with virus creators and hitler on my hate list..

Also, I dont think SR will appreciate you advertising a hacking website on here.
Thu 16/05/02 at 17:07
"Darkness, always"
I see it now.

firstly: black backgrounds are baaad mmkay.

second, you've got an image link with a sytax error somewhere, and the page is displaying this: src="http://www.addme.com/button.gif" alt="Add Me!" border="0"> next to the image (which doesn't show). Haven't bothered to look at your code to see what went wrong there, should be easy to fix though.

Very basic beyond that though.
Thu 16/05/02 at 16:48
i am sorry peple i typed in the wrong site it is

sorry
Thu 16/05/02 at 16:44
just don't type in the www. just start with the
Thu 16/05/02 at 16:44
just don't type in the www. just start with the
Thu 16/05/02 at 16:41
"Darkness, always"
I can categorically confirm that that site is not there.
Thu 16/05/02 at 16:38
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
....no, I've tried from 3 different computers on 3 different hosts and it definitely, categorically doesn't exist.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.