GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nissan Skyline???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/05/02 at 22:00
Regular
could someone please tell me what this is,i think its some kind of car coz my brother is buying one?
Wed 15/05/02 at 22:00
Regular
"round the outside"
could someone please tell me what this is,i think its some kind of car coz my brother is buying one?
Wed 15/05/02 at 22:05
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Try looking at this site.

www.skylinegtr.com
Wed 15/05/02 at 22:06
Regular
"round the outside"
thanx
Wed 15/05/02 at 22:08
Regular
It's a line. In the sky.
Wed 15/05/02 at 22:09
"...Unicef pennies.."
Do you mean on Gran Turismo or in real life? if the latter, then that is class! the lucky beggar.
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
No probs, basically its a bloody fast production car with more electronic gizmos poked inside than you can err, well poke inside!

I think if your brother gets one then make sure....no demand that he takes you for a spin in it first, you'll love it I'm sure ;D
Regular
"round the outside"
Jive wrote:
> Try looking at this site.
>
> www.skylinegtr.com

thanx,that looks really cool!(bit pricy though)
Wed 15/05/02 at 22:11
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
AZURE wrote:
> thanx,that looks really cool!(bit pricy though)

I take it he's picking up a second hand model....even so they still hold their price....he must be making a nice tidy packet....lucky begger!
Wed 15/05/02 at 22:11
Regular
"round the outside"
Rainier Wolfcastle wrote:
> Do you mean on Gran Turismo or in real life? if the latter, then that
> is class! the lucky beggar.

real life..in blue i think
Wed 15/05/02 at 22:12
Regular
Tell him to buy an Evo 7 instead.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.